13th September 2012, 11:57 AM
islamahsan

Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?

is mba in marketing is good option after BBA in finance? i have done BBA in finance.. plz guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government job opportunity after MBA finance?
  2. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing?
  3. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  4. LLB after BBA and MBA
  5. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  6. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Can I work in IT sector after completion of MBA Finance? Is it a good choice for me?
  9. Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?
  10. Is it a good choice to take Finance and Marketing as optionals in 2nd year MBA for ICWAI afterwards? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to join ICWA course after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  12. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  13. Which bba course is better? finance, marketing or travel and tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  15. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  17. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing -- [New]
  18. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
19th February 2013, 09:49 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?

MBA

MBA is two years Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Business Management.It offers several specializations to students.It offers more than 30 specializations to students.Some of its specializations are more important and popular than others.

Some Popular Specializations of MBA

1. International trade
2. Marketing
3. Human resources
4. Finance
5. Operation
6. Information Technology

Both Marketing and Finance comes under Popular specialization.

You can change your specialization from finance to marketing in MBA.Many non-commerce students opt for MBA when even they can choose any specialization of their choice than why can n't you.

It is only that marketing is different from finance specialization.These two are different specializations.
Student with good calculation and analytical skills do well in MBA in Finance where as in Marketing you need to be creative ,very people friendly and have very good communication skills.

MARKETING includes adverting, dealing with people, creativity and many other related things.

If you have all the above qualities in you,you should go for it.

Incidentally MBA in marketing candidate has more job opportunities available to them than any other.
21st January 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?

Tell me difference between these specializations and which one is most best???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?