13th September 2012, 11:41 AM
Nikki Pandey

Am I eligible to give NET Exam of December month being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

I am a B.TECH final year student. Am i eligible to attempt the net exam this year to be held on 23rd december??. Can i attempt net exam as just an graduate??Or i must have an m. tech degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  2. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  3. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  4. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  5. Can I be eligible to give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  6. Will there be any Institutions which give admission for M.Pharmacy in this December being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy?
  7. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  8. Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?
  9. Am I eligible for CDS Exam being a candidate pursuing my final year of Graduation?
  10. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  11. Can I be eligible to give UPSC exam being a candidate of final year BCA?
  12. Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  13. Am I eligible to give SSC combined graduate level exam being a candidate pursing final year of B.A?
  14. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  15. NET exam eligibility after MLISc -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I give NET exam after pursuing MSc IT?
  17. Can I do both Ca and B.Com together?
  18. Books to be referred for NET and SET exam? -- [New]
11th September 2013, 06:42 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET Exam of December month being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

HI FRIEND
## NET(National Eligibility Test) examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice every year in JUNE & DECEMBER months
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NET examination is postgraduation(masters degree) with atleast 55% of marks and 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates & final year postgraduate students are also eligible to apply
## As you are pursuing final year B.TECH, it is sorry to say that, you are not eligible to apply for NET examination
## Maximum age limit to apply for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years & there is no maximum age limit for Lecturership
## For further details please visit www.ugc.ac.in

** ALL THE BEST **
4th October 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give NET Exam of December month being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Thank you.. for ur rpy..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?