14th September 2012, 08:55 PM
ailsha

How to study PG course in Chemistry in NIT or IIT? What is the eligibility?

Now i am doing ug course in chemistry at bishop heber college. I want to study pg course in chemistry in nit or iit'. What is the eligibility ? Is there any entrance exam for that if yes, tell me information about that plssssssssssssssssssss.

27th February 2013, 05:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PG course in Chemistry in NIT or IIT? What is the eligibility?

UG degree in chemistry is the basic qualification required for PG in chemistry. For admission to NIT or IIT, you need to score a minimum of 60% marks. Admissions are done on the basis of IIT JAM test. The test covers both objective and descriptive model questions. Detailed information can be collected from IIT portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?