15th September 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech

i am a final year student of b.tech in biotech. i wanna know about the colleges and universities offering m.tech in food tech in India. their admission procedure and exams conducted by them. what cut-off marks and percentage of GATE is required for applying for m.tech in these colleges or universities?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  2. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  6. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  7. How to go for teaching job after doing B.Tech Biotech -- [New]
  8. List of some non GATE colleges or universities for M.Tech in software engineering? I am a B.Tech CSE final year student
  9. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  10. Can b.pharma student enter into M.Tech (biotech,bioinformatics,food tech & nanotech) in top college in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering M.tech course in food tech?
  12. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  13. How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  16. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  18. Good universities offering Ph.D in India to those who have completed MSc Biotech?
19th March 2013, 12:24 AM
siddhant110

Default Re: Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech

Hi !!
Colleges offering M.Tech in Food Technology are as follows :-

1. HBTI, Kanpur
2. Kongu Engineering College
3. BFIT, Dehradun
4. Amma University, Chennai
5. Raja Balwant Singh College, Agra
6. SHIATS, Allahabad

Most of these colleges conduct their own entrance exams. Some like HBTI, Kanpur accept GATE scores.

Eligibility : Candidates must have B.Sc/B.Tech in Food Technology/Food Science from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?