15th September 2012, 12:35 PM
karthikcwa

Previous years question papers with answers of ONGC Graduate trainee finance exam?

Dear Sir,

Pl send me previous year Question and answer papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Finance Exam to my email id: [email protected]

Regards,
Karthick S.

24th September 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of ONGC Graduate trainee finance exam?

please send me ONGC previous year question paper for finance
my mail id:[email protected]
13th October 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of ONGC Graduate trainee finance exam?

plz send me privious paper of GT in fiance of ONGC
17th October 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I want previous papers in finance and accounts of ongc .My mail id is [email protected]
2nd November 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

please send me last years question paper for finance... MY iD is [email protected]
5th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I want previous papaers in finance and account of ongc with sollution. my mail id is [email protected]
7th April 2013, 09:16 PM

send me the previous paper of ONGC Graduate finance answer?? with for trainee...

thanking you
13th June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me last years question paper with answer ONGC Graduate finance exam.My mail id is [email protected]

Thanking you
Arpita
16th December 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody send to me Finance Executive or Management Trainee Finance Question Papers with Answers of ONGC, BHEL, NTPC to my email id.

Email ID- [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Suvakanta
27th March 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me last years question paper with answer ONGC Graduate finance exam.My mail id is [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Harplani
1st April 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Please provide the last years papers with solution for ONGC Graduate Trainee( Finance). my email ID is [email protected].

Thanks
Prerna
11th April 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Please forward me ongc graduate trainee (Finance) on my id [email protected]
13th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Kumaare

Thanking you
Arun Kumar
13th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Kumaare

Thanking you
Arun
24th April 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

Plz send me previous year Question and answer papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Finance Exam to my email id: [email protected]

thanks & regards
Anustup Dutta
24th April 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Pl send me previous year Question and answer papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Finance Exam to my email id: [email protected]

Regards,
Vipul Singh
9th June 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Pl send me previous year Question and answer papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Finance Exam to my email id : [email protected]
17th June 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous question paper of finance and transport as graduate trainee
for ongc .last 5 years to my email i.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?