12th April 2010, 08:08 PM
hotsause

Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A

Dear sir/madam,
I would appreciate if u can kindly inform me when the application forms for 4years BA (hons) course in hotel management will be availible. What kind of preparation would be required, the syllabus for the entrance exam ,date for the entrance exam.
I would also like to know about the fee structure & the boarding facilities availible in the campus along with their charges.
kindly provide me the details of 2years question papers to enable me to prepare for the entrance exam of IHM-A.
Thanking you.......

13th April 2010, 11:51 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A

hey the whole information regarding the hotel management course is available on the official site of it i.e www.ihma.ac.in/criteria.asp.....

you can download the application form from
www.ihma.ac.in/pdf/IHM-A%202007%20Admission%20Form.pdf

some of the question paper for better preparation are available for download on the following sites :-

www.tasmac.ac.in/mdba_question_papers.pdf
www.sjofartsverket.se/pages/13031/83-INF19.pdf
13th April 2010, 08:15 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A

dear,
for getting admitted in IHM-A.....you need to appear for an all India exam conducted by IHM....The application form can be downloaded from the website www.ihma.ac.in

A crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1, 000/- (One Thousand Only) in favour of“Institute of Hotel Management”, payable at Aurangabad- Maharashtra should be sent along with the filled in application form.

Application forms for admission should be submitted to the address given below:
Admissions Office
Institute of Hotel Management
Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus
Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad-431001.
Admissions: Direct Tel (0240) 2392813, 6511159
Coordinator Admission: +919225305517 (0900-2000 hrs)
Fax: (0240) 2381104, 2381112.

The last date for submitting applications is given in the application form.

Applications must be accompanied with:

1.School or College Leaving Certificate (if the applicant is not a student currently) or Mark Sheet and a Provisional/Passing Certificate of the qualifying examination from the institution attended
2. Certificate & Mark Sheets of any other Degree or Diploma examination
3. A Character and Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the Institute/School/College last attended
4.Birth Certificate
5.Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
6.The photograph affixed on the Application Form by the candidate should be recent in formal clothes taken in the last three months against a white background 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.

for more details you can visit the following links of the official website of IHM......

http://www.ihma.ac.in/criteria.asp#rules

http://www.ihma.ac.in/pdf/Mandatory%20Disclosure%20HM%20-%202010.pdf

http://www.ihma.ac.in/pdf/ImportantDates.pdf

for hostel accommodation :-

http://www.ihma.ac.in/accommodation.htm

best of luck
14th April 2010, 08:41 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the forms are available for purchase in the dadar branch of mumbai...........you can get i from there and dispatch the application form to the following address :-

Admissions Office
Institute of Hotel Management
Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus
Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad-431001.
21st April 2010, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know the fee structure of IHM-A....plz send it as soon as possible..
12th January 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

www.ihma.ac.in doesnt open.
17th February 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i hav finished my diploma in hm so is there anyother courses that can be done after...
30th April 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

ihma.ac.in doesnt open. what to do.?
26th January 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me thedate ven i cn gt the form n wat is the fee structure fr d entire course..
23rd February 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

im moipone selina montle from free state in a small town called vredefort no 191 mokwallo i will like you to send me application form for south african army if they are available please.my adress number is 191 basieng street mokwallo vredefort or you can contact me at 0766326866 please i thank you
15th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BA (Hons) in Culinary Arts. Semester wise ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?