15th September 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Are there any correspondence courses in Maharashtra?

Please tell me about me correspondence courses in maharastra.

Related Questions:
  1. Which correspondence course can be pursued after MBA?
  2. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  4. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  5. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  6. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence?
  7. How to do B.Com and M.Com through correspondence?
  8. Where can I do correspondence diploma course in Homeopathy in Maharashtra
  9. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  10. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  11. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  12. List of courses which can be done after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  14. LIB or correspondence courses after CS? -- [New]
  15. From where can i do masters in Public health by correspondence course? Any courses for doctors which can be done by correspondence?
  16. B.Ed correspondence courses from Mumbai?
  17. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  18. List of Colleges offering D.Ed in Correspondence in Maharashtra?

24th February 2013, 08:02 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Are there any correspondence courses in Maharashtra?

Dear friend
My suggestion is Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune is the best university for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra.
Contact Details:
Name Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (TMV)
Address University Bhavan, Gultekadi, Pune – 411 037. Maharashtra, India. Region Gultekadi
Web URL www.tmv.edu.in
Phone Number +91-20-24261856 / 24264699 / 24271695 / 24264699.

It is a Kind of University Deemed University.

About TMV:
Established in 1921 under the strict guidance of the “Father of the Nation”, TMV’s sole objective had been to provide excellent educational service at the national level. Long after its inception, was the institute bestowed upon the status of a Deemed University in 1987. It was during 1985, when TMV introduced the Distance Educational Programs, thus taking the institute to great heights. Enlisted in the UGC list of recognized institutes since 1987, today, TMV is also an active member of the Association of Indian Universities, and receives all its financial aids from the UGC.

other colleges in India
TOP colleges in India for distance learning in M.E

-Indra gandhi national open university

-sikkim manipal university

-amity university

-lovely professsional

-maharshi dayanand university

-guru jambheshwar university

-kurukshetra university

-guru gobind singh university

All the best..

24th February 2013, 08:03 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Are there any correspondence courses in Maharashtra?

Dear friend
My suggestion is Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune is the best university for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra.
Contact Details:
Name Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (TMV)
Address University Bhavan, Gultekadi, Pune – 411 037. Maharashtra, India. Region Gultekadi
Web URL www.tmv.edu.in
Phone Number +91-20-24261856 / 24264699 / 24271695 / 24264699.

It is a Kind of University Deemed University.

About TMV:
Established in 1921 under the strict guidance of the “Father of the Nation”, TMV’s sole objective had been to provide excellent educational service at the national level. Long after its inception, was the institute bestowed upon the status of a Deemed University in 1987. It was during 1985, when TMV introduced the Distance Educational Programs, thus taking the institute to great heights. Enlisted in the UGC list of recognized institutes since 1987, today, TMV is also an active member of the Association of Indian Universities, and receives all its financial aids from the UGC.

other colleges in India
TOP colleges in India for distance learning in M.E

-Indra gandhi national open university

-sikkim manipal university

-amity university

-lovely professsional

-maharshi dayanand university

-guru jambheshwar university

-kurukshetra university

-guru gobind singh university

All the best..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?