15th September 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?

I want to know that can we give NDA exams after passing class 10 ? What percentage of marks are required for it ?

28th September 2012, 02:41 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that can we give NDA exams after passing class 10 ? What percentage of marks are required for it ?
With 10th Qualification your Not eligible to apply for NDA Examination . To appear in NDA Examination than the candidate should Complete 12th standard from recognized University .

But you have Complete Only 10th standard . So, As per the NDA Educational Qualification your not eligible for NDA Examination .

What percentage of marks are required for it ?????

There is No Minimum Percentage of marks require for this NDA Examination . Only Pass Mark is Enough to apply for this NDA Examination .

~~~ Suggestion ~~~~

If your Interested to apply for NDA Examination then I suggest you to apply for 11th standard . After Successful Complete 12th standard your eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Information Regarding NDA Examination :-

NDA stands for National Defence Examination and this Examination is organized by Union Public Service .

To appear in NDA Examination than , the student need to qualified in 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University

If the Student Interested n Navy/Airforce Academy then student should Complete 12th standard from recongized Univeristy . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

There is Minimum Percentage of Issue in this NDA Examination .

Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible for this Examination and The Student age should be Minimum 16.5 years and Maximum 19 years .

The Student should be Physically as well as Medically fit for the Examination .

For More Details Visit Here :- http://upsc.gov.in/
28th September 2012, 03:31 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?

As you are in class 10th, you cannot apply in NDA(NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) examination.This examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission,
through which, one can apply in --

--INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
--NAVAL ACADEMY (NA)
--INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA)

Educational requirement-

12th degree from a recognized college.If you want to apply in IAF & NA , you must have graduate in physics & maths with at least 60%(aggregate) in graduation.
Otherwise you can only apply for IMA .

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years.
There is not any kind age limit relaxation is applicable for any reserved category.

Exam pattern-

Physical requirement for NDA-

Notification for NDA II in 2012-

date of notification of form-
05-05-2012
last date of submission-
04-06-2012
date of examination-
19-08-2012

Thank you!!!

~gamble~
28th September 2012, 04:21 PM
jal navya

Smile Re: Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?

hello,

sorry, but only with 10th class passed you can,t apply for NDA EXAM.

NDA ELIGIBILITY:-

you should have to passed 12th class from the recognized board.
your age must be 16.5 to 19 years.
you must be an Indian.
you must be unmarried.

so, you should have to passed 12th class.

all the best

thank you dear
28th September 2012, 10:51 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
National Defence Academy

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for N.D.A exam after passing 10th.

If you want to join N.D.A then you have to pass 12th class with any stream like:-
> Science
> Commerce
> Arts

After passing 12th you can apply in National Defence Academy Exam.

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam
ALL THE BEST!
29th September 2012, 04:21 AM
Divyanshrishu

dear
soory but you need to be a minimum of intermediate pass along with age lying in between 16.5 to 19 years
if you satisfy these then only you are eligible

all the best
30th September 2012, 03:21 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Dear!!
Fellow !! You have not pass in 12th board exam,.. you can only apply for Indian Army through NDA (NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) ,but after 12th..
there is no exam which is conducted for students to join the Indian army just after 10th..
first you have to complete your 12th standard after then you are eligible to Indian army and its constituents forces.

NDA(National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by the UPSC (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) twice in a year i.e NDA-I & NDA-II.

Through this Examination , one can apply in -
1. INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF) ,
2. NAVAL ACADEMY (NA)
3. & INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY(IMA).

Educational requirement----

12th degree from a recognized board, As you want to apply in IAF , you must have to gain at least 60% in 12th (aggregate), physics & maths.
Otherwise, you can only apply for IMA.

Age limit-
16.5-19 years for all candidates.

Exam pattern-

Physical requirements-

You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.

For more details --

www.upsc.gov.in
http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

Notification for NDA II in 2012-

date of notification of form-
05-05-2012
last date of submission-
04-06-2012
date of examination-
19-08-2012

Thank you!!
~gamble~
19th March 2013, 08:50 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

You can not go for NDA after completion of 10th because my friend if you want to join any of the civil service through NDA then you have to complete your 12th then only after you become an eligible for it.So complete your 12th to apply for NDA.

If you want to apply for NDA then you have to complete your 12th with in any of the stream with more than 50% marks under some recognized university or board.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an entrance exam which is used to enter into the field of civil services after completion of 12th.As there are three types of civil services that are comes under NDA. Those those civil services are:-

1.Indian Army
2.Indian Air Force
3.Indian Military

If you want to join any of the civil services after graduation then you can apply through CDS entrance exam. CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and it is an entrance exam which is done after completion of graduation in any of the field.

NDA is conducted by UPSC and it is held as twice.You must be eligible for it.So check the eligibility criteria for NDA:

1.You must be an Indian.
2.Your age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
3.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
4.You must be physically fit.
5.Girls are not eligible for it.
6.Only the unmarried males are eligible for it.
7.Your marks from 12th should be more than 50%.

As there are four streams in 12th and you can go for any one according to your choice and interest.The streams in 12th are:

1.Arts
2.Commerce
3.Non-Medical
4.Medical

Thank u!!

29th March 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the toyal salary of an indian air forc e officer
30th March 2013, 02:17 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.

After 10th class you are not eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination. The minimum qualification to appear in NDA examination is pass 12th class in any stream.

NDA stand for the National Defence Academy and the NDA entrance examination is conducted twice (Named as NDA-I & NDA-II) in every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for selection in the different wing of NDA. Here i give you the details eligibility criteria for NDA entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Entrance Examination.
-->Pass 12th class from a recognize board/University. 12th board exam appearing student can also apply for the NDA examination.
-->The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

NOTE :-- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA examination.

So, as per eligibility criteria you are not eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination. If you completed 10th class then i advise you to first do 12th class.

For any more and complete information regarding the NDA entrance examination kindly visit the official website of the UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th March 2013, 12:17 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

sorry , you are not eligible for National Defense Academy exam after completed 10th std....

But

First of all you have to take admission in 11-12th std......

Then You have to clear your 12th std then you should have to apply for NDA.....

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:

^.^Indian Army
^.^Indian Navy
^.^Indian Air Force

A candidate must have completed their 12th std from recognized Board then you are eligible for NDA exam....

Final years students also apply for it...

There is No any Percentage require...

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years....

Unmarried Male are eligible for this exam....

nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:
Prelim Exam , Main Exam , Physical Test & Personal Interview...

Physical Requirement:

All the best.....

30th March 2013, 03:42 PM
careerguide

Hi,

I'm glad to know about your goal to become a lieutenant governor.

Sorry dear you are not eligible because it's minimum educational qualification is 10+2. You should qualify twelve first and start preparation now for crack nda exam.

Best of luck.
30th March 2013, 05:39 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
NO you cannot give NDA exam after 10th and you need to qualify 12th with PCM from recognized board and then you can opt for it..

Marks criteria is not required.
30th March 2013, 07:48 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Full Form Of NDA is National Defense Academy. The NDA Examination is one of the examinations which is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

This Examination gives the earliest platform to candidates who aspire to join the following wings of Indian Defense in their future :

* Indian Army

* Indian Navy

* Indian Air Force

The NDA Examination is conducted every year twice under the names of NDA-I and NDA-II in the months of April and August respectively.

The Schedule of the NDA-I Exam 2013 is :

# Date Of Notification : 22-12-2012

# Last Date For Receipt Of Applications : 21-01-2013

* Date Of Examination : 14-04-2013

So , its just 2 weeks left for the NDA-I Exam , 2013.

The Qualifications that need to be fulfilled by the candidates are :

* The candidate must have passed 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

* The age of the candidate must lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* No Relaxation in age is given to candidates.

* The candidate must be an unmarried male as the female candidates are not considered eligible for this exam.

* The candidate must have Indian Citizenship to be eligible for this exam.

* The candidate must have a good mental and physical status.

So from the above mentioned you can see that there is no percentage criteria for the NDA Exam only if you have passed 12th with PCM , then you can appear in the exam.

Also , you cannot appear in the NDA Exam right after passing the 10th standard as the minimum educational qualification required is 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

So , if you have the above mentioned qualifications only then you can apply for the NDA Exam otherwise not.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
30th March 2013, 08:48 PM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?

hai friend,

To Write NDA exam, you should pass 12th.No need for any percentages.

The Eligibility Criteria is ,

1.Nationality - citizen of India.

2.Age as per 2013- Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January,1995 and not later than 1st July ,1997 are eligible.

3.Educational Qualifications:

(i)For Army wing of NDA: 12th Class pass

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA: A candidate must have passed 12th with physics and mathematics subjects.

All The Best
30th March 2013, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry 10th pass are not eligible for NDA Examination. Only 10+2 pass students are eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

Hence if you are 10th pass then you must take admission into 10+2 and study well so that you have a strong basic knowledge and after completion of 10+2 you will be eligible for the exam. There is no percentage criteria for NDA Exam.

The age limit for NDA Exam is 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

The examination is conducted by UPSC every six months and if you have above qualification along with physical fitness then you can apply for it.

The selection will be based on the performance in the following stages:

-Written Exam

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

You must get in merit list after the above examination to get into the National Defence Academy.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th March 2013, 11:41 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of NDA is National Defence Academy.

Not at all, you can't give NDA exam after passing class 10th.

For giving NDA exam, you will have to finish your 12th.

NDA exam is organized for Army, Navy and Air Force wings by Union Public Service Commission every year in the April and August months as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The educational qualifications regarding with NDA exam are below mentioned:-

* Opponents must have finished 12th with PCM from any approved institution.

* Arts & Commerce curriculum required for Army wing.

* The age of opponents must be lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* Opponents must be an unmarried male.

* Opponents must have an Indian citizenship.

* Opponents must be fit as physically.

The scheme of selection of NDA exam is below mentioned:-

* Written exam.

* SSB interview process.

* Medical test.

The paragon of NDA exam is below mentioned:-

Thanks.

31st March 2013, 08:55 AM
subhashrajpurohit

Friend,

Sorry to say that youare not Eligible for NDA Examination just after 10th class.
it is good that you want to join Defense Services in your career but just after 10th it is not right Time.

For Joining NDA you hav eto complete 12th class in science Stream from recognized State Board.

if you are student of 12th class then you are eligible for NDA Examination.

Age Limit is also factor for Eligibility Criteria.
your age must between 16.5 years to 19 years for NDA Examination.
Remember, There is no Age Relaxation for any reserved/Unreserved Categories.

NDA Exam is Conduct by UPSC. UPSC Conduct NDA Examination at national Level Twice in a Single year.

NDA Exam is most popular and Career Making Examination after 12th class. Every year many no. of students apply for this examination.

Physical Eligibility:

Height: More than/Equal to 157.5 cms.
Chest: 79 cms. - 84 cms.

Good Luck...........
31st March 2013, 10:58 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
NO, you cannot give the NDA exams just after passing class 10th.

You need to fulfill the below eligibility criteria in order to give the NDA exams.

Education:
Army :12th or Intermediate Pass in any stream

Airforce and Navy- 12th or intermediate Pass with Subject Physics and Maths .

Maximum age- 19 years

Male candidates can apply.
Candidates should be unmarried

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview

So, complete your Class 12th and than you can apply for the NDA exams
31st March 2013, 11:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dude ...

I AM REALLY REGRET TO SAY THIS ...

you are not eligible to apply for the N.D.A exam

Of course you must have MINIMUM OF 12TH CLASS from a recognized university

And the minimum age is 16.5 years

Maximum age is allowed up to 19 years

So you Try to complete the 12th class first ...

Then you may apply for the N.D.A exam

GOOD LUCK
31st March 2013, 06:57 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

NDA Educational Qualification your not eligible for NDA Examination .

What percentage of marks are required for it ?????

There is No Minimum Percentage of marks require for this NDA Examination . Only Pass Mark is Enough to apply for this NDA Examination .

~~~ Suggestion ~~~~

If your Interested to apply for NDA Examination then I suggest you to apply for 11th standard . After Successful Complete 12th standard your eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Information Regarding NDA Examination :-

NDA stands for National Defence Examination and this Examination is organized by Union Public Service .

To appear in NDA Examination than , the student need to qualified in 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University

If the Student Interested n Navy/Airforce Academy then student should Complete 12th standard from recongized Univeristy . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

There is Minimum Percentage of Issue in this NDA Examination .

Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible for this Examination and The Student age should be Minimum 16.5 years and Maximum 19 years .

The Student should be Physically as well as Medically fit for the Examination .

For More Details Visit Here :- http://upsc.gov.in/
31st March 2013, 08:20 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to appear for NDA exam the candidate needs to complete 12th Class.

With 10th qualification you are no way eligible to apply for the examination.

I suggest you to complete 12th standard and later on you can apply for the examination.

Thank you,

All the best.
31st March 2013, 11:55 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..............

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for NDA examination as per qualification

because, the minimum educational qualification required for NDA Examination is 12th standard

10th standard student are not eligible for this examination, so friend first complete your 12th standard first then you are eligible for this examination............

i can give you more information about NDA Examination for your information

may be it is useful to you friend,,,,,,,,see ones.........

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview
19th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what percentage is needed for nda in 10 class!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz relpy fast.....
20th May 2013, 10:47 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

You can't do NDA after compeltign 10th only

Eligibility for nda exam
1. You must have passed your 12th from any reognised board
2. Age should in between 16 1/2 years to 19 years
3. No age relaxation is provided in any case.
4. Only Unmarried Male candidates allowed.

A candidate must be either:
1. A citizen of India, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan, or
4. A Tibetan refuge

Syllabus -
1. Physics
2. Chemistry
3. Mathematics
(NCERT Level)

SELECTION PROCESS TEST:
Written exam
general knowledge
physical test

There are 3 course in NDA
1. Naval training team
2. Air force training team
3. Army training team

all the best
28th May 2013, 09:13 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

You are only 10th passed.

And for any officer post in defence you have to be minimum 12th passed.

Specially for joining NDA the basic criteria is:

Qualification: 12th appearing or passed with any stream

Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

The exam is held twice every year(April/August)

Nationality: Indian

Unmarried male candidates are only eligible

So friend wait for some time.

At present you are not eligible.

All the best....
18th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Rashmirathi Verma

yeah, you can have your approach for NDA exam.
you should score atleast of 80%.
you should also be aware of the group discussion very much,as mostly get filtered in it.
26th September 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

My percantage is 45% in 12arts? Can we give nda exam ?
12th January 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Sir i study in class 10 my ques is entrance exam class my dream is n.d.a airforce joining
22nd February 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

Sir my dream to be an airforce how much % is requried for it in class 10
14th November 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

NDA,NDA,NDA. I real thank major general IHEJIRIKA ONYEABO he help my son to get NDA admission last year, which my son admission came out successfully in first list, i real thank God for this, for those looking for admission into NDA school this year, you can contact Major general IHEJIRIKA ONYEABO with this number 08146965465 for help, is there to help you.
13th December 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much percentage required after 12tn and which stream to join Indian navy
14th August 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can l apply for NDA exam after passing 10th ICSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?