16th September 2012, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student

I am in BSc(Biotech) final year and i take admission in G.E what's procedure required to take addmission.in G.E ?and list of best G.E colleges in india? And tell me about entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  2. How to take admission for master degree if I am a B.Com final year student
  3. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  4. What is the admission procedure for MSc and MSU ? I am a final year B.Pharma student
  5. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  7. How can I take admission in IIT after passing diploma final year? Which entrance exam is required to be answered?
  8. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  9. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  13. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  14. What is the procedure to fill the form of IIT JAM for BSc Final Year student
  15. TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  18. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?