17th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects

My daughter is studying in XII - With Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and she is going for engineering entrance coaching also. She got 9.6 in Xth Std. She has interest to study fashion designing course - Is this good for her career? Is the facility available in Kerala? and what we have to do for the same

28th December 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects

after joining nift what is the next step to opt
6th February 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects

HOW TO STUDY FASHION DESIGNING AFTER 2 COMMERCE
30th March 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am interested In travelling a lot but at the same time I have opted commerce.so can I do something which is related to travelling like travel host after 12 th
7th April 2014, 10:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HOW TO STUDY FASHION DESIGNING AFTER 2 COMMERCE
Nice to see that you're Interested in fashion designing course after completing 12th standard. After completing 12th have to apply for Bachelor degree course in fashion designing course. 12th standard or equivalent in arts or science stream is the minimum educational qualification to apply for fashion designing course. The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution or university. You should crack the entrance examinations like, CEED, NIFT-NID. This entrance examination score card will be accepted by reputed fashion designing colleges in India.

Reputed fashion designing colleges in India:-

-NIFT
-IIFT
-Symbiosis
-Pearl Academy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?