17th September 2012, 01:37 PM
tulasiram.bodempudi

Is it possible to join Hotel Management course after completion of B.Tech in CSE?

after b.tech(computer science engineering)is it possible to join on hotel management courses of food production

3rd January 2013, 10:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Hotel Management course after completion of B.Tech in CSE?

Hotel Management is the three year Bachelors Degree Course done after class 12th.

Minimum Eligibilty to apply for the Hotel Management Course is:

Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass
English should be one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE- Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years
SC/ST candidates gets 3 years age relaxations

But i would suggest that instead of doing Hotel Management after completing your Graduation in CSE, you should try for MBA.
Try doing MBA from good colleges like IIM and other top 50 MBA colleges.
That will add more value to your career and also help you in finding better jobs.
4th January 2013, 02:44 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to join Hotel Management course after completion of B.Tech in CSE?

Yes, it is possible to join the hotel management after your b.tech, but b.tech won't be helping you in any form in hotel management. You'll again have to complete your graduation in the field of hotel management, because there's no such province available with which you can join the hotel management as a masters course. But if you think that you weren't meant for b.tech or hotel management is the field which will give you self satisfaction, then don't listen to anyone, just go for it.
Gud luck.
18th February 2013, 12:56 PM

I have completed my B.tech in 2007 but i didnt got job in software field...now I want to do hotel mgmt...is it possible to do the course?
4th July 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b-tech from eee branch, but i m very much interested in doing hotel management. Am i elgible for this? If so in which course should i join?
26th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to join hotel management course after completing btech 2nd year in EEE?
29th December 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

is their any scope of mba in hotel management courses as at present im doing b.tech but i am mch intrested in h.m
31st May 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed b.tech in c.s.e in 2009.now i am 27yrs.i want to do hotel mngmt.can i join in this course and if yes in which course will i be eligible to join and do i need to appear for any sort of entrance exam.
22nd August 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

im final yr student of b.tech bt i have mch interest in hotel management so which courses are available and which entrance exam should i give??????
23rd August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i am btech in ece and now i am thinking of doing MBA in international hospitality management. Is it the right course of study to opt for ? and will help my technical skills ?
13th November 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

im final yr student of b.tech bt i have mch interest in hotel management so which courses are available and which entrance exam should i give?
7th March 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in cse but i am very interested in doing hm in diplomo but i m so confused in taking course and selecting colleges . so plz solve my problem
17th December 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course for one year to make a career after b. Tech in hotel management as professional chef
28th December 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with BE in civil BT I m nt interested so can I join hotel management
6th January 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BE in computer but i want to do hotel management so can i do it and which course should i do ??
20th July 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b. tech in 2013 I got a job on the software, but I'm not satisfied in that field. I'm interested in hotel management field can I do hotel management? If it is possible, which course is suitable for me? Please let me know
21st July 2017, 04:19 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Is it possible to join Hotel Management course after completion of B.Tech in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my b. tech in 2013 I got a job on the software, but I'm not satisfied in that field. I'm interested in hotel management field can I do hotel management? If it is possible, which course is suitable for me? Please let me know
Yes.. It is always good to follow your heart. So you can go for hotel management courses like MSc in HotelManagement or MBA in Toursim nd Hospitality. These courses are giving opportunities in Hotels, Hospitals, and even as event manager. Best institutes for MBA in Tourism and Hospitality, masters in Hotel Management etc include SRM University, Wisdom School of Management, Lovely Professional University, UEI Global etc. You may can get placement opportunities too if you are completing your graduation from these institutes.
20th May 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

while studing cse in b.tech can i lean hotel management course and get graduated?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?