17th September 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to be a NASA Astronaut?

Hello sir ,

My name is M.G Kalpani Prasngika. I'm in 15th student in sri lanka. I want to be a nasa astronaut. That's my dream, so please tellme how can I become astronaut in nasa? Please reply me. THANK YOU.
kalpani,
Sri Lanka .

30th June 2013, 02:18 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How to be a NASA Astronaut?

To become astronaut in NASA you have to do your B.TECH in aerospace engineering.You can also go for another branch but if you go in Aerospace engineering it will be helpful to you.You should have done it from top institute like IIT.You should be intelligent and should be physically fit.You should have some experience.You also know that NASA is top institute so they also want quality.
9th September 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9 class i want to do job in ISRO or NASA so what can i do for my dream
14th April 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

This is Maheshika Probodha. 18th years old who is having bright prospects with subject physics.

My questioning point is does physics is useful subject in NASA and what kind of areas it most useful at NASA.

secondly does specialization degree in physics recognize by the NASA? if not what is the level should I complete for that?

Finely ,do I have to sit for an any entrance exam to be a scientist in NASA?

Thanking you,

Maheshika
Sri Lanka
2nd November 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to know the steps I should follow to be a scientist in NASA after my A/Ls. I'm still doing my O/Ls.
4th November 2018, 01:18 PM
Meg24

Hello
To become a NASA astronaut, you need to have a bachelor's degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, computer science or mathematics.

Engineering specific fields like Aerospace, aeronautical or mechanical.
You can also opt for a specialization in satellite communication.

You also need atleast 3 years of work experience after your degree .
Along with the educational qualifications, you need to be physically fit and get your eye checkup done
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?