17th September 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Which one has better future, MCA or MBA or BCA?

Hlo i m sonia sharma n i m doing bca now.i m really confused about my future which one is good for me mca or mba after bca.if i m doing mba than where i went 4 job which sector industrial or banking

9th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Abhishek Mangalam

Default Re: Which one has better future, MCA or MBA or BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hlo i m sonia sharma n i m doing bca now.i m really confused about my future which one is good for me mca or mba after bca.if i m doing mba than where i went 4 job which sector industrial or banking
Look,Sonia .first of all listen to what you want to do and also account to me sugestion .
As you said you are doing BCA Course so you might known little bit about the computers and Program ...so why don't
you join mca course !!!because here the competitons are very high in mba market .every one want to do mba course
like Engg guys , Some times Medicals ,and all arts peoples plus Work experience persons ..so the level of competititon
are pretty high .if you are not having external features you can't survive in mba course ..so you have to study mca
..atleast you could able to competing others ....like engg etc....so try to do mca course ..don't do it now ..you can do
it later !!!!!
30th May 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected faculty
iam priyanka kushwah iam done bca with 70% marks but now iam totally confused between mba or mca... pllsss tell which course is better for me and i want to do government job...
which one is better for me
thanx...
30th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected faculty
iam priyanka kushwah iam done bca with 70% marks but now iam totally confused between mba or mca... pllsss tell which course is better for me and i want to do government job...
thankx..
14th July 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

iam mani iam done bca with 77% marks but now iam totally confused between mba or mca... pllsss tell which course is better for me and i want to do government job...
15th January 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications & method to join MCA?
28th March 2015, 06:59 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

BCA means Bachalore in computer application and it is graduations equivalent course.It is of three years whereas MBA is for master in bussiness administrations and it is a master degree course.
The minimum eligibilty to join MBA course is graduations degree course but for the BCA course the minimum eligibility is PASSED in 12th exams in all subjects.

One of the post graduate course is MCA(Matsre in computer applications) and this course is of three years.In between MBA and MCA,MBA has more demand in the market and more jobs are available.

If anyone is doing MBA after completting BBA then he will be very much benefited and will be helpfull in his/her studies.

Eligibility criteria for the MBA as well as MCA is :-

1>> Minimum 45% marks in graduations courses.
2>> Age relaxatation for the sc/st condidates is of five years.
3>> good communicatons skills.

Exams for the MBA courses are:-

CAT:Common aptitute test,
MAT:Mangements aptitude test,
SAT:Symbosis aptitute test,
XAT: Xaviers aptitude test,

The decion is your to choose any of the above course.
5th August 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam simran which cource i do after completing bcom greaduated with 89% so tell me which coure is good in futher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?