12th April 2010, 11:05 PM
megha johri

First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.

Related Questions:
  1. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms? -- [New]
  3. What is the date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms?
  4. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  5. Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?
  6. Last date for the submission of application forms for M.Sc in Physics of Lucknow University?
  7. Last date of submission of forms for LLM course in Lucknow University?
  8. Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?
  9. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University?
  10. Last date for B.A fine arts for submission in Lucknow University?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
  12. Last date to purchase and submit the B.Com entrance exam application form in Lucknow University?
  13. What is the date for M.A admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  14. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  15. What is the date of lucknow university BSc application form sale?
  16. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  17. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  18. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
13th April 2010, 11:18 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

* Date of Sale of Form: February 26, 2010
* Last date of Form Submission: March 20, 2010

* Last date for form submission is now over

* Proposed Date of Examination: May 5, 2010
14th April 2010, 09:12 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

the last date of form submission is March 20, 2010.................for confirming this information please log on to http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/bed_schedule.htm
15th April 2010, 06:55 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
the exam notifications for the admission in Lucknow university has not yet been announced.....but they will be released soon .............

you can check out the official website for more details :-

http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/index.htm

best of luck
15th April 2010, 07:14 PM
dreamgirl

hi
you would have to wait till it is posted on the website.
regularly look through the official website.
15th April 2010, 07:25 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
you can get all the information regarding submissionof application form and admit card by visiting the given below link:

best of luck
15th April 2010, 09:21 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
do not worry you can get each and every details on the websites given below.....
/www.lkouniv.ac.in
o k
all the best
17th April 2010, 01:49 PM
danish4786

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.
18th April 2010, 01:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Admission process for b.com classes of the University has not started yet. The process is likely to begin in May 2010. for more detail about dates of notification, please visit
official site of this university- http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/admis_pg.htm.
18th April 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the date of b.com entrance exam
19th April 2010, 05:48 PM
edward
Top Answerer

important date for the b.com lucknow university form submission
Date of Sale of Form: 26/02/2010
Last date of Form Submission: 20/03/2010

the Proposed Date of Examination: 5/05/2010

all the best for the exam
26th April 2010, 05:19 PM
nitesh kumar yadav

Quote:
Originally Posted by danish4786 View Post
sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.and what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.
sir please repaly fast
i am the student of army public school
gorakhpur (u.p)
4th May 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how i can get forms of m.a-mass communication of lucknow university online
5th May 2010, 07:34 PM
Babu.H R

Dear Sir/Madam,

1st year B.Com Exams witch month last date.

waiting your reply.

Regards
Babu.HR
9th May 2010, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me...on which date the entrance form for b.com will come out in may??????????
10th May 2010, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

sir please can u tell me when are the forms for b.com r going to start???

i will be waiting for ur reply sir.
13th May 2010, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

REGARDING b.com ENTRANCE EXAM
Sir,
kindly help me in being acquainted with the entrance exam date schedule and when the forms be made available.
13th May 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me when will the form of lkw university for b.com entrance will be available??????
14th May 2010, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me first and last of b com entrance exam and how to take form
15th May 2010, 12:10 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi friend,
for this exam...the last date as well as exam date is already over the last date was on march 20o,and exam was on 5-5-2010.
23rd May 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have scored 75.4% in 12th in the year 2010 am i eligible to get admission in B.Com in l.u?
please reply fast
30th May 2010, 07:18 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend.
Last date of Form Submission: 20/03/2010
for more details :-
http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
31st May 2010, 04:17 PM
vaibhav tripathi

Sir,
please tell me the date of entrance exam of b.com from lucknow university and syllabus of entrance exam of b.com.
and last date of submission of b.com form.
plz rply...
28th June 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u tell me that what is the date of issuing the counceling list of b.com 1year admission
29th June 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

CAN I HAVE ADMISSION IN ANY COLLEGE WHICH IS AFFILATED FROM LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY,AND I HAVE NOT FILLED ANY FORM TILL NOW...........SUGGEST ME SOME COLLEGES
30th June 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the merit list of b. com. andits decleared and show me
26th July 2010, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the last date of submitting compartment form b.com 2nd year
22nd August 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell seats of b.com(regular) is increase 20% or not
23rd August 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of t.y.b com form sumbbision please as soon as possible. Thanku
21st September 2010, 12:40 PM
dayalnonveg

i want the iformation about private b com forms,last date of submition
13th November 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of private foam of b.com 1st year????
22nd December 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i want the iformation about regular b com examination forms,last date of submition
13th January 2011, 04:25 PM
samra siddiqui

Thumbs up Re: First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form
14th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

please give the last date of submission in t.y.b.com examination
15th January 2011, 10:56 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
the exam notifications for the admission in Lucknow university has not yet been announced.....but they will be released soon .............

you can check out the official website for more details :-

Thanks.
30th January 2011, 03:53 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to my knowledge -
* Date of Sale of Form: February 26, 2010
* Last date of Form Submission: March 20, 2010

* Last date for form submission is now over

* Proposed Date of Examination: May 5, 2010
Thanks.
8th April 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha johri View Post
sir,
Name - Arjun Kohli
email - [email protected]
10th April 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir plz we aii student infomd about b.com form plz sir
13th April 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.com but not got high % ...... what to do.................................... CHUPPA
14th April 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the entarance form of BCA in Luckhnow university???????????????????
14th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

is now B.com form avialable and what is the last date of submission
19th April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that when b.com 1st year form avialable and the date of enterance exam please tell me soon sir
Thankyou
anamika srivastava
23rd April 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the % is to be required for B.com & what is the cost of the form?
hannan shamsi
23rd April 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that when bcom 1st year from avialable and the date of enterance exam tell me soon sir.thank you .my name is sharad choubey mobile no 7275266616
24th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that when B.Com form is available
thank you
25th April 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that when bcom 1st year from avialable and the date of enterance exam tell me soon sir.thank you .my name is BHASKAR SHUKLA mobile no 9125733127
26th April 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i want know the last date of submitting the form for b.com.please tell me the date .my self abhishek kumar from varanasi
27th April 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

B.COM ADMISSION IN LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY AND B.COM ENTRANCE FORM DATES AND ENTRANCE PAPER DATE
1st May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to know the first and last date of submitting the form of b.com. Please tell me the dates.myself nivedita from lucknow
2nd May 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=nitesh kumar yadav;60203]sir please repaly fast
i am the student of Maa durga ji viddyalaya siddiqpur jaunpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?