18th September 2012, 12:16 AM
Himanshi chh

How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana

i have completed final yr of b.d.s . from private college in haryana want to do my internship in a dental college in delhi ..what is the procedure to join internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  2. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  3. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  4. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to change dental college to do internships?
  6. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  7. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  8. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  9. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for internship in government college?
  11. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  12. Can I do Internship from some government college after doing BDS Final year from private college?
  13. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? -- [New]
  16. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  17. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
  18. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
9th October 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana

i have done bds from private college in haryana.now want to do internship in delhi.what is the procedure n what are the hospitals which are dci affilicted
15th September 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana

how to apply for intership in delhi after bds?
21st June 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my bds final year exam in month of august may i know the procedure for applying for internship in dental colleges in NCR region and new delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?