18th September 2012, 03:55 PM
tin2143

What type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department in Odisha?

Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department in odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  2. Which department of Tata Docomo is suitable for major training?
  3. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  4. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to do training or project work while studying 3rd year B.Tech in Odisha?
  6. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. Companies in Bengaluru and Pune offering Summer Industrial Training for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  10. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  11. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  12. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do 6 months industrial training in Infosys? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  15. Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  17. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  18. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
14th September 2015, 12:52 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department in Odisha?

For a b.tech 3rd semester student the summer training of the 45 days is sufficient for the industrial training and for it the candidate have to get the permission letter from its collage for the summer training and have to submit it to the company representative or company HR officer if there will be any seat for the trainee they will must allow you for the training and during training you have to learn everything clearly about the study of columns and Beams and foundation structure because this practical work will very helpful for you in future.

And after it you have to make a hard copy of it and also an soft copy to which you have to give the presentation in your collage that you have got it form the training as it will be counted in the final mark sheet of the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?