18th September 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing my graduation in BSc H?

i am doing my b.sc(h) from du in chemistry...... what can i do after completing my graduation?????????????? i dont have interest in teaching....so wt should i do?????????

17th October 2012, 09:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing my graduation in BSc H?

It is better to look for higher study options. After qualifying M.Sc degree you can get in to research field. You can join as JRF in firms like Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute. Also you can join in chemist job positions. One can also expect jobs in Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, under central government.
18th October 2012, 09:03 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend you have various options. Since you are not interested in teaching there are still plenty of options for you.

You can apply for Civil Service Examination for IAS or IPS. All you need is graduation degree to appear for these exams. If you age is between 21 to 30 years then there should be no problem for you apply for the Civil Service Exam. You can choose IAS or IPS as your preference.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.

3. Age limit for OBC is 21 to 33 years.

4. For SC/ST - 21 to 35 years.

5. A graduation degree in any stream.

Alternatively if you are interested in banking job this is also an option for you. You can appear for Bank PO entrance exam. This exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. Age limit is 20 to 30 years.

3. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

4. For SC/ST there is 5 years relaxation.

You also have the option to pursue further education. My recommendation for further education would be MBA or MCA course. It would depend on your choice. If you have interest in computers then pursue Master of Computer Applications.
25th February 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing graduation (b.sc.) which is going to end thi year.. i want to do MBA after grad..
what field i should choose
plz help
7th February 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i appear in 2nd year with b.sc in chemistry (general). what can i do after in chemistry based job completing graduation????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?