20th September 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of CLAT?

may i please know the list of colleges which give admission on the basis of CLAT?

13th March 2014, 02:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of CLAT?

For regular courses, you have to score good in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions.
As far as career is concerned, you can appear for the Public Service Commissions and become a judge. After gaining experience, you can proceed till Solicitor General, Public Prosecutor or offer legal services in government departments as well as ministries.
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
>> NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
>> National Law Institute University, Bhopal
>> West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
>> National Law University, Jodhpur
>> Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
>> Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
>> Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
>> Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
>> Chanakya National Law University, Patna
>> National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
>> National Law University, Orissa
>> National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
>> National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?