20th September 2012, 02:10 AM
manik325

Which is better between Jamia Millia Islamia or Amity School of Engineering and Technology IPU

placement wise which is better jamia millia islamia or amity school of engineering and technology ipu.......???????

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  4. How to enter into colleges for B.Tech?
  5. Best colleges for B.Tech after passing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in Delhi for B.Tech course after passing 12th from UP board?
  7. How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?
  8. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  9. Is Jamia Millia Islamia good for engineering course? How good are the placements for engineering in it? How much is the salary package?
  10. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  12. How to do B.Tech from Delhi College?
  13. What to do after 12th non medical after scoring 70-80%? Which are the institutions in North India?
  14. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  18. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
14th July 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Jamia Millia Islamia or Amity School of Engineering and Technology IPU

WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE A BACKWARD STREAM OF NSIT OR DTU , JAMIA MILIA ISLAMIA , DAIICT OR THAPAR ..????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?