20th September 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to join M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

I have completed my bsc nursing and I would like to join for msc nursing in aiims, kindly tell me the details. my e-mail; [email protected] .thanking you

26th January 2013, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

Pls send me site to download m.sc nursing etrance examination application form of aiims delhi
23rd February 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

when will the application form for msc nursing will be out
27th February 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

how to join m.sc nursing after b.sc nursing..what is the syllabus for the entrance exams????my e mail [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in aiims for msc nursing after completing bsc nursing from du
23rd August 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

how to join indian army as staff nurse or tutor after the completion my bsc nursing??
2nd December 2013, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

Can any b.sc nursing staff who are already employed in aiims do m.sc nursing in aiims itself?
23rd March 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my bsc nursing and is doing job as staff nurse since last year. i wnt to do msc nursing in aiims. sir what i have to do
16th April 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

asalamualikum sir i have done bsc nursing and i have 3yrs experience as a clinical instructor ,and im still working in the same college as a instructor now i want to do msc nsg so what is the admission scheme for the said course
20th December 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir/medam
I complete my bsc nursing in 2014 i want to do msc nursing from aiims how i take admission in msc nursing please give me suggestions
28th August 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir/medam
I complete my bsc.nursing in 2015 and i want to admission in msc nursing from aiims how i take admision in msc nursing please give me suggestion

plz plz sir
13th November 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Same question as above mentioned ... that how we can join msc after bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?