20th September 2012, 12:17 PM
KOVVURISAISIVAREDDY

How can I Join NIT after studying diploma in chemical engineering in AP?

sir iam studing diploma in chemical engineering in andhra pradesh message me how i can join NIT

Related Questions:
30th November 2016, 07:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I Join NIT after studying diploma in chemical engineering in AP?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to join NIT after studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering course from AP. To be eligible to get admission in NIT, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board.

Diploma holders are allowed to appear in JEE Main examination only because, it is a gateway to appear in JEE Advanced examination. But, the JEE Main examination score or rank of Diploma holders will not be declared as they are not eligible to apply for admission in NIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?