20th September 2012, 05:21 PM
Fainak

Is B.Tech certificate from RVD university valid for Oilfiend and government jobs like ONGC

Hi,
I want to know if A B TECH certificate from RVD University is valid for oilfield and govt jobs like ONGC.
And is it approved by AICTE

19th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Tech certificate from RVD university valid for Oilfiend and government jobs like ONGC

B.Tech. from JRN rajasthan vidhyapeth university through correspondence mode is valid for government Job,The name of same university not in 44 faqe university? if yes what is the latest status of RVD university.
11th February 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Tech certificate from RVD university valid for Oilfiend and government jobs like ONGC

is rvd university is aicte approved?
18th April 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

RVD University can give approval for goverment for apply the govt. joj?
16th October 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

RVD University official web site is not working for the past three days ( from 14.10.14 to 16.10.14). What is the problem going on and is it alive?
28th January 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to get admission in M-Tech from govt college(M I T) or any govt college.

Your's
N K Singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?