21st September 2012, 07:59 PM
Anjum Ustad

How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%

HI,I have completed my graduation from B Com with 42% this year,n want to do govt job,n also want to continue my studies further but unable to decide what to do,also i am thinking to give mpsc exam so for what post should i apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  2. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  3. How to get government or defense jobs after completing T.Y B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  5. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  6. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  8. How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?
  9. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  10. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  11. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  12. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  13. What is the use of completing Graduation? -- [New]
  14. What are the chances of getting a government job after completing B.A.M.S? Is MPSC exam related to B.A.M.S?
  15. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  16. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  17. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%
  18. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?
13th March 2013, 06:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%

Pursuing higher studies is a good option. Higher studies will increase your chances to obtain a rewarding job in future. If you are in need of a job now, you can try for a graduate level job. Attending competitive exams like CDS, combined graduate level, civil services, etc will be useful. Through MPSC website, you can apply for those jobs that match your profile.
14th March 2013, 07:23 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjum Ustad View Post
HI,I have completed my graduation from B Com with 42% this year,n want to do govt job,n also want to continue my studies further but unable to decide what to do,also i am thinking to give mpsc exam so for what post should i apply.
Government exams that you can aply after completing your Graduation are:

>> SSC Combined Graduate level exams:
Eligibilty is Graduation pass
Age should be between 18 to 27 years

>> SBI PO exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass
Age should be between 21 to 30 years

>> IBPS Clerks Exams
Eligibilty is Graduation
Age should be between 20 to 28 years

>> UPSC Civil Services Exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass in any stream
Age should be between 21 and 30 years
30th November 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com with 41% marks.i am intrested in account & finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?