21st September 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

I am studying final year B.sc comp.science.i wish to do MBA after this course.please give me guidance that what books & study materials should i follow for preparing MBA tancet exam. I please you sir/madam to answer me immediately to the following mail adress[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after passing BSc computer science?
  2. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  3. Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam? Previous year Question Papers of TANCET for M.Tech, MCA and MBA?
  4. How to prepare for TANCET exam after doing final year BSc Computer Science?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  6. How to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  7. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. Minimum marks required in TANCET to get admission in MBA course for MBC candidate? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  9. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  10. How to prepare for TANCET exam after doing civil engineering final year? Books to be referred for TANCET exam?
  11. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  12. What is the syllabus for TANCET MBA entrance exam? Materials and books for the same?
  13. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  14. How to prepare for TANCET MBA exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Model question papers of TANCET exam? When is the correct time to start the preparation for the exam?
  18. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
23rd September 2012, 12:03 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying final year B.sc comp.science.i wish to do MBA after this course.please give me guidance that what books & study materials should i follow for preparing MBA tancet exam. I please you sir/madam to answer me immediately to the following mail adress[email protected]
TANCET means Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University Once in a year .

Those who have a possessing the degree with any desire subject or equivalent qualification and must have a secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination . 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply . But don't have a any backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination .

TANCET notification will be available in the month of February in the official website of Anna University and the examination will be held in the month of March or April . The applicants can fill the application forms in the both modes like online and offline .

Books for TANCET MBA Examination ::

-->> Tancet MBA
by Ramasamy E
Publisher: Sura Books Pvt Ltd.
Price: Rs. 280

-->> TANCET MBA (Anna University)
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 320

-->> MBA Entrance Examination: Popular Master Guide PB
by Hashem Abul, Gupta Anjani
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 460

-->> Data Interpretation MBA Entrance
by Jaiswal
Price: Rs. 160

-->> M.B.A. Entrance Guide
by Verma
Publisher: Asian Books
Price: Rs. 475

-->> The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations
by Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson
Price: Rs. 599

-->> The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations
by Dinesh Khattar
Price: Rs. 450

-->> Verbal Ability Guide For MBA Entrance Exams
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs. 220

-->> Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations
Publisher: G.k.publishers (p) Ltd.
Price: Rs. 480

-->> Master Key To MBA Entrance Exam
by S. L. Gulati, Ravi Chopra
Publisher: Galgotia Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 425
23rd September 2012, 04:00 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

List of best books for MBA entrance exam :

1. TANCET MBA (Anna University)

2. The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations
by Edgar Thorpe,Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson (2008)

3. M.B.A GUIDE ( 424 )
by Jain
Publisher: Upkar (2010)

4. TANCET-2011
by Upaveda Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Publisher: Upaveda Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (2011)

Paper Pattern

The duration of the paper is two hours and consists of 100 multiple choice questions. There are four choices per question. The marking scheme of TANCET is one mark for each correct answer and for each wrong answer, there is 1/5 negative marking. There are five sections in the TANCET MBA paper which are Business Situation, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Sufficiency and English Usage. Each section has 20 questions.

Now let us have a look at the types of questions asked in each of these sections.

Business Situation

This section consists of Case Studies and questions related to them. Some of the questions are inference based but most of them are direct in nature.

Reading Comprehension

Like the Business Situation section, the Reading Comprehension section consists of passages followed by questions related to them. The nature of the questions is more or less direct.

Quantitative Ability

The section has questions on Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Modern Maths, Numbers etc. The questions are generally direct and application based.

Data Sufficiency

Over the past years, this section has remained the toughest. The section consists of questions on numbers, Arithmetic, Geometry and Modern Maths.

English Usage

The section is of moderate to tough difficulty level. The questions are mainly on English Usage, Vocabulary and grammar.

ALL THE BESTS
23rd September 2012, 04:03 PM
santhoshkumar1988

List of best books for MBA entrance exam :

1. TANCET MBA (Anna University)

2. The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations
by Edgar Thorpe,Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson (2008)

3. M.B.A GUIDE ( 424 )
by Jain
Publisher: Upkar (2010)

4. TANCET-2011
by Upaveda Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Publisher: Upaveda Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (2011)

Paper Pattern

The duration of the paper is two hours and consists of 100 multiple choice questions. There are four choices per question. The marking scheme of TANCET is one mark for each correct answer and for each wrong answer, there is 1/5 negative marking. There are five sections in the TANCET MBA paper which are Business Situation, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Sufficiency and English Usage. Each section has 20 questions.

Now let us have a look at the types of questions asked in each of these sections.

Business Situation

This section consists of Case Studies and questions related to them. Some of the questions are inference based but most of them are direct in nature.

Reading Comprehension

Like the Business Situation section, the Reading Comprehension section consists of passages followed by questions related to them. The nature of the questions is more or less direct.

Quantitative Ability

The section has questions on Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Modern Maths, Numbers etc. The questions are generally direct and application based.

Data Sufficiency

Over the past years, this section has remained the toughest. The section consists of questions on numbers, Arithmetic, Geometry and Modern Maths.

English Usage

The section is of moderate to tough difficulty level. The questions are mainly on English Usage, Vocabulary and grammar.

ALL THE BESTS
23rd September 2012, 05:27 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can refer the following Books for TANCET MBA Examination as under-

1. Tancet MBA
by Ramasamy E
Publisher: Sura Books Pvt Ltd.
Price: Rs. 280

2. TANCET MBA (Anna University)
Price: Rs. 320

3. MBA Entrance Examination: Popular Master Guide PB
by Hashem Abul, Gupta Anjani
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 460

4. Data Interpretation MBA Entrance
by Jaiswal
Price: Rs. 160

5. M.B.A. Entrance Guide
by Verma
Publisher: Asian Books
Price: Rs. 475

6. The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations
by Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
Price: Rs. 599

7. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations
by Dinesh Khattar
Price: Rs. 450

8. Verbal Ability Guide For MBA Entrance Exams
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs. 220

9. Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations
Publisher: G.k.publishers (p) Ltd.
Price: Rs. 480

10. Master Key To MBA Entrance Exam
by S. L. Gulati, Ravi Chopra
Publisher: Galgotia Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 425
5th October 2012, 02:31 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

list of top MBA course books

good luck.....
7th January 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hai frds next i m doing me cse...........plz send study material,,,,,text books...........
4th March 2013, 04:05 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science

1.M.B.A. Entrance Guide by Verma
2.Verbal Ability Guide For MBA Entrance Exams by Edgar Thorpe
3.Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations Publisher: G.k.publishers (p) Ltd.
4.TANCET MBA (Anna University) Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
5.Tancet MBA by Ramasamy E

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th March 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am writing TANCET2013 MBA entrance exam.So i'm in need of study materials and previous year question papers.If u find any of the above query kindly send mail to [email protected]
14th August 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hai i am prepare for tancet exam for mba .so please send some informatios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?