22nd September 2012, 02:28 AM
Pranali nigam

Can I get any scholarship on the basis of my class 12th results? I am pursuing B.Com from Hyderabad

Sir,i m pursuing b-com from hyderabad.can i get any scholarship on basis of my class 12th results?

29th August 2015, 02:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship on the basis of my class 12th results? I am pursuing B.Com from Hyderabad

Yes, there are various organisation and the institute which offer the scholarship for the higher admission in the different courses and institutions.

Yes, there are also scholarship for the meretorious students who have performed well in the board examination as CSSS for the higher studies. Th government also offers the scholarship for the son/daughter of the defence person for the studies.

So, you can apply for the different scholarship on the basis of your eligibility in the different category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?