22nd September 2012, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB after completing B.A with 39%

Hi, I have completed my B.A with 39 % i the year 2002 and now I want to do LLB is there any Institute which provides LLB course through Distance Education ?

28th November 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after completing B.A with 39%

i have completed the ma in correspondence is there any chance to join llb
29th November 2012, 09:01 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Your percentage in Bachelor of Arts is too low to apply for LLB course. It is not possible for you to apply for LLB. It would be better if you consider some other course.

As far as correspondece course is concerned, there are some universities which offer such courses for law degree but they are not accepted by the Bar Council of India. The BCI has made it very clear that only regular mode degrees are acceptable.

So even if you managed to complete LLB through distance education, the Bar Council of India will not accept it therefore you won't be able to practice in the court. I don't see the point of pursuing correspondence degree after that.

I would say that you should try to take admission for MA. It won't be easy with such low percentage. But if you manages to do that, try your level best to score minmum of 55 percent marks in MA.

If you achieved that then apply for National Eligibility Test for lectureship. That will secure your future. Alternatively you can appear for IBPS Clerk Exam. If cleared then you are apply for Clerk job in 19 Public Sector banks in the country.

LLB Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any discipline.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit to apply is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST.
30th November 2012, 12:31 AM
pasamswapna

hello sir,
LLB Eligibility criteria is as follows,

1. A graduation degree in any discipline.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit to apply is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST.
1st January 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i complete BA in 2007 with english and poltical science.can i do LLb now.
10th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

In BA I have 39% but instead , I have completed my MBA HRM PG Degree 59% from Annamalai University Now can I get the admission
in LLB in Amravati University maharashtra
5th December 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my B.A with 39 % i the year 2002 and now I want to do LLB is there any Institute which provides LLB course through Distance Education ?
hw to apply
3rd January 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have passed b.a with 40% from delhi university in 2010 and my age is 29 can i join laws.
11th August 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in Arts with good percentage but in private mood .did my qualification match with clat eligibility for 3 Year llb course ???
26th June 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

1st July 2021, 07:16 PM
govtjobs24

In my opinion, there is no benefit of doing LLB through distance education. You should try for any university/college providing regular degree in LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?