22nd September 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Group I and Group II exam?

im 33 years old sc community im b.com completed and nw continuining my M.B.A in marketing and working as development officer in life insurance corporation of india for the last four years .Am i eligigible to write group 1 and 2 exams

16th July 2015, 01:15 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group I and Group II exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Group I as well as Group II exam .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for Group I exam are as under:-

-The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the Group I exam is Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services.

-The age limit to apply for the exam should be from 21 years to 31 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

The eligibility required for Group II are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have secured more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 55% in graduation.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should not be more than 35 years.There is relaxation provided for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates.

-The candidate should have proficiency in local language .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?