22nd September 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship and what is the procedure?

How shoud I apply for the scholarship?And what are all the procedures i have to look up to?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  2. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  4. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  6. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  8. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8% in class 12th? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure to applying Scholarship for 11th student?
  12. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for scholarship in IIT for M.Tech student? How much amount is given in scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  15. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Scholarship on the basis of 10th CBSE result?
  17. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  18. How much scholarship will be given to a good scorer in GMAT? Procedure to apply?
15th June 2015, 03:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship and what is the procedure?

Let me tell you that the procedure for online application of different scholarship is different. You have not mentioned that for which scholarship you are interested to apply .

Scholarships are awarded after 10th class, 10+2 class and bachelor's degree. Some scholarships are given on merit, some are given for pursuing professional course, some are given to low income parent's candidate for assistance in higher studies.

Just follow the simple steps to apply for any type of scholarship:

>>First visit the official website of the scholarship in which you are interested.

>>From the official website you can get details and documents to be attached at the time of the online application.

>>Submit your personal details and attach the required documents like income certificate, marksheets etc.

At the official website of the scholarship step by step approach is given for online application, so you need not worry about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?