23rd September 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available for me after doing diploma in mechanical and CAD CAM course?

dear sir/madam, i want to ask what is the career option after doing diploma mechanical and cad cam course.

Related Questions:
15th March 2013, 06:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available for me after doing diploma in mechanical and CAD CAM course?

You can try for the job position of Junior Engineer. Such job profiles are offered in Railways and PSU like SAIL and BHEL. NTPC, IOCL, BEL, GAIL, etc offer adequate career opportunities. Selection process in these firms usually includes written test and interview. Knowledge in CAD/CAM will help you in your career.
14th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available for me after doing diploma in mechanical and CAD CAM course?

what are the job opporchunites after complting mecanicle course in diploma?
21st September 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities for CAD CAM in abroad?
23rd June 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available for me after
doing diploma in mechanical and CAD CAM course?
5th October 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for me after completing the civil architect courses from the cadd center?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?