23rd September 2012, 05:36 PM
umang dwivedi

How to do MBA as PG after doing BSc Biotechnology from Osmania University

hello sir/ma'am ... i am doing bsc. biotechnology from osmania university... n thinking to do MBA as pg... but i am not sure that will it be right to take up that... can u please tell me what types of jobs will be offered after my degree and pg and how much will be paid.. thank you.. your reply is valuable..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  4. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  6. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  7. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  8. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  9. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
  10. How to do MBA after completing BSc in microbiology and biotechnology -- [New]
  11. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  14. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  16. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  17. What should i do after bsc in biotechnology?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
20th May 2017, 10:04 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA as PG after doing BSc Biotechnology from Osmania University

After completion of your B.Sc (Biotechnology), You can find jobs or pursue higher studies in MBA.

Employment Areas After B.Sc (Biotechnology)
- Agriculture
- Chemical Industries
- Laboratories
- Food Processing Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Agro Based Companies
- Aquaculture Industries

MBA
If interested for management, then you should choose the MBA course. You can choose any specialization of your interest and make a career in that.

Top MBA Specializations
- International Business
- Human Resource
- Finance
- Marketing
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management

Salary
Salary will depends on many factors such as your Skills, Recruiter, Job Profile, Work Experience etc. Fresher after B.Sc (Biotechnology) will get starting salary around Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month. After MBA, You will get more pay. Salary will be raised on the basis of your performance and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?