23rd September 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Fashion Designing after my B.E course? What are the requirements?

hi, im an engineering student n i wanna do ms in fashion designing after my BE course. can u please let me know what r the requirements and exams that i have to give

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  2. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  3. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  4. What to do to join the fashion designing course? What are the requirements?
  5. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  6. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  7. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  8. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  9. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  10. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  11. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  12. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  14. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing? -- [New]
  16. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  18. Difference between B.Des and BSc? Which has more opportunities?
25th July 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Fashion Designing after my B.E course? What are the requirements?

hi, i am a B.E. student, i want to persue my career in designing after my engineering.. pls tell me the name of exams suitable for me????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?