3rd March 2011, 06:58 PM
sagar.thakre74

Government institutes for Merchant Navy in India for a Mechanical graduate?

What are the various government institution of merchant navy in India for a mechanical graduate

3rd March 2011, 09:28 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government institutes for Merchant Navy in India for a Mechanical graduate?

There are four Government Training Institutes providing Pre-Sea and Post-Sea training of international standard :

1.Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai.
2.Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.
3.Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.
4.Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.
4th March 2011, 10:12 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Government institutes for Merchant Navy in India for a Mechanical graduate?

Career in Merchant Navy can be pursued either as an officer or a
rating in mainly two specialized fields, i.e. Marine Engineering and Nautical (deck)

Govt training Institutes : There are four Government
Training Institutes providing Pre-Sea and Post-Sea training of international standard :

Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai.

Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.

Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.

the admission to these institute are through JJoint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducted by IIT

AND IN SOME THROUGH MARKS IN BE/BTECH .

FOR MORE INFORMATION :

http://www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm
8th March 2011, 09:00 PM
sagar.thakre74

when are the entrance exams conducted for one year pre sea training course for graduate mechanical engineer in merchant navy
30th March 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

When are the entrance exams conducted by government colleges for one year pre sea training course for graduate mechanical engineer in merchant navy
10th May 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear team i would like to ask which is the govt institute of merchant navy and how can we apply for the same ( in which month)
1st August 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

date of application form distribution for merchant navy in 2011
21st November 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to ask that which are the best collg of government after 12th for merchant navy
12th September 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want..which criteria have tacken joinig the govt. college for mearchant navy after BE mechanical engineering???
29th September 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Ho
w expenses for gp rating courses
21st May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply for the government colleges of merchant navy and shipbuilding??
21st May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me a merchant navy institutes which is not too expensive and have good value and application form date is still there?
22nd May 2013, 08:06 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friednd there are four Government Training Institutes providing Pre-Sea and Post-Sea training of international standard are : -

- Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.

- Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.

- Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai.

- Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.

The admission to these institute are through JJoint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducted by IIT.

Best of luck.....
22nd May 2013, 07:53 PM
james2maniya
Junior Member+

Hi Friend ..

You should Apply the government job that's the better option are it

>>> Education are not better so you not easy can be apply the many jobs

>>> Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai.

>>> Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.

>>> Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.

>>> Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.

>>> the admission to these institute are through JJoint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducted by IIT

I hope this information can useful

That's it

ALL THE BEST
29th June 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

which month enterence exam conduct and how i apply?
i am mechanical engineer...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?