24th September 2012, 01:17 PM
vishnudeepa

Previous years question papers for postal assistant?

Please send me previous 2 yrs question paper with solved answers for the exam conduted for Postal Assistant... and also send me name of books studied for the postal exam.

thank you...

3rd October 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for postal assistant?

Please send me previous 2 yrs question paper with solved answers for the exam conduted for Postal Assistant... and also send me name of books studied for the postal exam.

thank you...
4th October 2012, 11:35 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnudeepa View Post

thank you...

Postal Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt. of India whenever there is a vacancy for this post. In order to apply for this post you need to satisfy certain criteria. Some of them have been listed below:

~If you wish to apply for this post then you need to be a higher secondary passed out or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution. In addition to that english should be your compulsory subject at 10+2 level.

~You need to secure minimum 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. The percentage to obtain is 55% in case of OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.

~You will certainly get an edge over others if you are well versed in the local language of the State of the concerned postal circle.
If you do not know the local language well it will still do if you had studied hindi at matriculation level or its equivalent.

~The written exam is mainly objective type where you will get four options for every question. You need to complete the whole paper in two hours.

~There will be all in all 100 questions to answer. Each question carries one mark. So the total marks allotted for this exam is 100. Apart from the exam you also need to sit for a computer or typing test which will last for 30 minutes.

~You can get the Postal Assistant exam application form from the head post offices and other post offices in the circle. The cost of the application fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 200.

Written Examination Pattern:-

Postal Assistant Exam Books:-

## Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

## Department Of Posts Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Postal Assistant (Saving Bank Control Organisation)
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

## Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

## DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them to find out more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get more marks.

Hope this helps :-> :->
30th April 2013, 12:51 PM
antarlina paul

please mail me previous 5 years question of postal assistant.
9th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY NEGATIVE MARKING IN POSTAL ASSAITANT EXAM?
17th December 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Frequently asked question and answer in postal exam
27th November 2021, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,please sent me previous 5 year question paper with answer of postal assitant exam to my id is ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?