24th September 2012, 04:13 PM
sonia swarnkar

Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?

1) I M b.p.t. just complete can i apply in msc anatomy?
2)how to apply msc anatoy course in gov college ?
3)when exam r conduct?

1st May 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?

i am completed my degree bpt. . . . I want 2 study msc anatomy. .what are the government colegs r n tamilnadu, how 2 aply?
7th May 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?

i am presently doing m.sc dietitics and clinical nutrition from Kashmir University and have secured 80% marks in graduation in home science. Iam I eligible for doing m.sc in Anatomy and Phisiology through distance education....
19th May 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I completed BHMS and i am teaching anatomy for 7 years in homoeopathy medical collage i want to study MSC Anatomy i want details about it
24th October 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i wants to do m.sc( human physiology). which is the top most college for this course in hyderabad? & which exams are needed to give?
26th November 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i just finished b.pharm.can i apply for m.sc anatomy?
16th December 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

basic qualified to apply of msc anatomy
27th August 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsms and i wanted to study msc anatomy in university of madras when the next counselling starts /what is the eligibility/details about entrance examination/and fees structure and details about the course and scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?