25th September 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

hlo sir,i m student of b.tech final year (mech. engg) i want to do summer training in BHEL haridwar for 6 months. can i apply for that if yes then how? plz reply......must at my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  2. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  3. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  4. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  5. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  6. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  7. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?
  9. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  12. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  16. What is the process of summer training in BHEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  18. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
13th October 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

sir/mam i m a student of b.tech ece, final year.i want to pursue 6 months summer training in bhel.
how can i,means the procedure?
pls let me know!
31st October 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

hello sir Iam mechanical final year student and have to do 6 months industrial traning in 8th sem. i want to know that when bhel (Haridwar) going to announce application form date of six months training ?
plz leave reply on [email protected]
16th November 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

helo sir/mam I am ECE final year student and have to do six months industrial training in 8th sem so i want to know that when bhel(delhi)going to apply application form date of taining?
please reply on my email id [email protected]
15th April 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

hlo sir,i m student of b.tech final year (mech. engg) i want to do summer training in BHEL for 6 months. .
can i apply for that if yes then how?
plz reply......must at my id [email protected]
15th April 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am mechanical final year student and to do 6 months industrial training in 8th sem so i want to know that when bhel (delhi)going to apply application from date of training? please reply on my email id [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am student of b.tech final year (mech. engg) i want to do training in BHEL(Haridwar) for six months. .
can i apply for that if yes then how?
plz reply......must at my id [email protected]
10th August 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for 6month training in a good electronics or communication company..
11th August 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply 6 months training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year B.TECH in Electrical&electronics Engineering?
25th August 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm student of b. Tech mechanical department. How to apply 6 month industrial training in BHEL. Plz mail me at [email protected]
17th January 2014, 06:24 AM
Mohd Daood

Smile Re: How to apply for 40 days Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,goodmorning sir,i am a student of b.tech final year (mech. engg) i want to do summer training in BHEL haridwar for 40 days. can i apply for that if yes then how? plz reply......must at my email id [email protected][/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?