26th September 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%

Respected sir,
I, my self Naresh Dharmaji. my Qualification is appearing for Mcom Part II from Mumbai University. I have passed Mcom Part I with 56.65% in this year can i apply for Net exam

5th October 2012, 02:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I, my self Naresh Dharmaji. my Qualification is appearing for Mcom Part II from Mumbai University. I have passed Mcom Part I with 56.65% in this year can i apply for Net exam
Yes, you have already scored more than 55% marks in your Post graduation and you are eligible to apply for NET Examination. The examination is conducted in June and December every year and this year June NET Examination was already conducted. If you are interested then apply for the December NET Examination, Notification is going to be Published soon in the Month of October.

After Notification you are allow to fill online application form, Once to fill the application form online, you have to print that form and send it to the NET Center where you want to appear for Examination.

The application form Fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank. The challan form can be downloaded form the official website of NET.

NET Exam pattern was already change, so i request you to prepared for this examination as per the latest pattern, you have to clear all 3 papers individually.

You can choose 1 subject in NET on the basis of your Master degree, the syllabus you can download from the website.

So, please wait for the NET Examination notification form December Examination and apply for this examination Online, for more details please visit the UGC Website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
5th October 2012, 07:11 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend..

Yes, you appear the UGC Net entrance exam. the minimum require the 55% Marks in to give the entrance exam of UGC and you get the 56.65% Marks so you apply UGC Net Exam.
University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.

Eligibility

you have at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree and Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have at least 50% marks in Master’s degree.
Age Limitation:-

Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years.
Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for apply.

Thank..

All the Best!!!
14th December 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

is the 55% elgibility for NET SET taken as the average of all four sem or have we to score 55% in each sem.please help
15th December 2012, 06:47 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The eligibility criteria for UGC NET exam is:

55% and above in the Masters degree from a recognized university

The limitation of age is the candidate should not be more than 28 years old.

As you mentioned that you have good percentage you will be eligible for the exam.

Thank you,

All the best.
3rd September 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

If failed in 1 subject of Account in Mcom part 1,so for reexam all 4 papers we have to or just failed subject..
Monty....
9th July 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir my net is qualify and now i am in m.com 2nd year my net is eligible or not
9th July 2015, 12:34 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

For sitting in UGC NET examination you must have qualified in the respective Master degree that you are choosing for clearing the NET examination. So in your case I presume you are sitting for NET examination in commerce. Now there is one more criterea in this regard. You must hold minimum 50% in your Master degree to be eligible to sit for UGC NET. Since you satisfy both categories, you can sit for UGC NET. So go ahead. But just keep in mind that UGC NET is meant for people who want to do PhD. later on. That means 8 more years of education. So are you ready for that? Think about it.
9th July 2015, 01:44 PM
borwa

Smile Re: Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%

Yes, you have already scored more than 55% marks in your Post graduation and you are eligible to apply for NET Examination. The examination is conducted in June and December every year and this year June NET Examination was already conducted. If you are interested then apply for the December NET Examination, Notification is going to be Published soon in the Month of October.

After Notification you are allow to fill online application form, Once to fill the application form online, you have to print that form and send it to the NET Center where you want to appear for Examination.

The application form Fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank. The challan form can be downloaded form the official website of NET.

NET Exam pattern was already change, so i request you to prepared for this examination as per the latest pattern, you have to clear all 3 papers individually.

You can choose 1 subject in NET on the basis of your Master degree, the syllabus you can download from the website.

So, please wait for the NET Examination notification form December Examination and apply for this examination Online, for more details please visit the UGC Website.
9th July 2015, 06:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the NET exam after passing M.Com. Part I with 56.65%.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test .

It is an entrance examination conducted at national level for the candidates who wishes to get teaching jobs in government university.The candidate who wants to pursue Ph.d. degree can also appear for the NET exam .

NET exam is conducted by UGC (university grant commission) twice a year in the month of June and September .

The eligibility criteria for NET exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed Masters degree in related subjects with at least 55 % of marks. Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-The candidates appearing for JRF should not be above 28 years of age. The candidates appearing only for lectureship have no upper age limit. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC or physically disabled or women or visually handicapped.

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
21st June 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for net exam while I am studying in m com previous year plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?