26th September 2012, 02:03 AM
Manish594

How many courses are there for diploma holder? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering diploma

Sir i am final year student of machanical in deploma. aftar passing my deploma how many courses are for a deploma holdar.

26th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many courses are there for diploma holder? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering diploma

i am a diploma holder student in E & TC. which course i need to do ?
27th January 2013, 12:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many courses are there for diploma holder? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish594 View Post
Sir i am final year student of machanical in deploma. aftar passing my deploma how many courses are for a deploma holdar.
HI!
Friend after passing diploma course in mechanical engineering.
In my opinion you should go for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

For this you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> D.C.E-C.E.T
> MANIPAL-C.E.T
> B.I.T.S.A.T
etc

After passing B.Tech you have many option in govt. or privet sector.

ALL THE BEST!
27th January 2013, 07:20 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The best option for diploma holder is the Bachelor of Technology course. You should also apply for the B.Tech course after completing your diploma. Perhaps the B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering would be perfect option for you.

Now to get admission for B.Tech you should not apply for any of the following entrance exams:

AIEEE

UPSEE

IIT-JEE

MHA-CET

BITSAT

ISEET

The reason for not attempting these exams is that these exams are not for diploma holders. You should have completed 12th standard to attempt any of these engineering entrance exams. Besides you will have to take admission for B.Tech through lateral entry scheme.

The lateral entry scheme means direct admission in the second year of B.Tech course. This is only possible for the diploma holders. The entrance exam you will be appearing for is Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

The criteria for Lateral Entry Engineering Test is 60 percent marks in diploma course. This is just one of the several entrance exams for the lateral entry students. If you have scored high percentage then some colleges will grant you direct admission as well.

Most colleges in India reserve some seats for the lateral entry admission and some of these colleges even conduct their own entrance exam for admission. Please remember that IIT and NIT don't offer lateral entry admission.
11th April 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a civil engineering student take part in merchant navy?
23rd June 2013, 01:00 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
After doing diploma, there are so many options to you for doing the bachelor courses.
You can do the bachelor courses in many fields , but the B.tech or B.E. in mechanical field is the better option than other courses because you can get more knowlegde in your stream by choosing B.tech in mechanical.
You can take the admission by lateral entry scheme in 2nd year of B.tech.
You have need minimum 60% in diploma.
10th May 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I Completed Diploma Computer Engineering in Gujatat tech. university....I am not interested in B.E. .....Say me After Diploma Courses....please
7th February 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

diploma mechanical engineering completed after extra additional courses which is course is best
9th February 2016, 01:19 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Career After Diploma Course.

Nice to see your interest in the higher study. As you are a final year diploma candidate so i think that after completing the diploma B.Tech is the best option for you.

After completing the diploma in mechanical engineering you can take admission in the direct 2nd year in the same branch of the B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. The lateral entry is only for diploma candidates. There are many private and government college which provide B.tech course for the diploma holder.

So, don't worry and first complete the diploma course with good marks. You can also apply for lateral entry examination in the final year of the diploma course.
10th February 2016, 06:26 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

So many course available after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Short Term Courses :

CNC Training

Auto CAD

Pro/E

Ansys

HyperMesh Training

ADCNC

PF Safety

Radioss Training

Some PG & MS Courses :

Post Diploma in Tool Design & Manufacturing

Post Diploma in CAD

Post Diploma in Pipe Engineering

Master Technology in Aerodynamics

Master Technology in Hydraulics

Master Technology in IC engines

Master Technology in Thermal Engineering
5th March 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there a chance to study bsc biotechnology after diploma in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?