26th September 2012, 12:41 PM
batchalaram318

What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?

sir ,could u please tell me about the scope of doing msc nanotechnology after B pharmacy ,And jobs offered after that course and their pay scale ?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  2. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of D-Pharmacy course?
  3. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  4. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  5. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  6. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  7. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  9. Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered?
  10. Scope and jobs for b.pharma in pharmaceutical industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities and courses offered after completion of B.Pharmacy
  12. What is bachelor in computer science all about? Is it similar to BCA?
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  14. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  15. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities? -- [New]
  16. How to do engineering from CSE?
  17. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  18. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?
3rd October 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?

sir,what doing b.sc,m.sc(z.b.c)after m.pharma please tell me. my e-mail [email protected]
6th December 2012, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?

Sir. Tell me about the b.pharma and i am a cmmpoude in a clinic i have done 12th non med with 59.6% [email protected]
6th October 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what would be the salary range after completing M.Sc.Nanotechnology with top grade?
28th June 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?