26th September 2012, 04:37 PM
shumaila ishtiyaq

How to get a government job in the field of teaching?

i am doing b.tech......
i want a government job in the field of teaching,,,,,,,,,,
is there any exam i am eligible for government teaching jobs????
or any other exam i can go through for government job,,,,,,,
thanxx....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field? -- [New]
  2. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
  3. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  4. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
  6. Is there better job in Teaching field after passing UPSC?
  7. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  8. Where can I get a job after completing D.Ed? Where can I get a job without teaching field?
  9. How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks
  10. How to get part time teaching job in college?
  11. How to get a government job after doing MD in Repertory?
  12. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  13. Is it possible to teach Pharmacology for Medicine students having completed B-Pharmacy?
  14. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  16. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  18. Job vacancies in biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2013, 01:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in the field of teaching?

After B.Tech, you can try for NET. NET qualified candidates can join lecturer position in government colleges. B.Tech with a minimum of 55% marks is required for NET. You can draw UGC scale salary packages also. In such a way, you can have Rs. 40,000/- per month.
4th July 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get for a job in any collage after passing my mcom but i have no experience
5th July 2013, 09:47 AM
PAKODI KAUR

i would advise you to better go in the field of a professional in private sector after your B.tech because based upon your work you will get a good salary there, which will be better than that of a lecturer, but if you interested in being a teacher, then after your B.Tech, you can go for the exam of NET, which employs B.Tech aspirants with good jobs and secondly UGC is another option.
Thank you.
5th July 2013, 12:43 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi................
Friends,

*** After B.Tech complete you can try for NET ( National Eligibility Test )exam.

*** NET qualify candidates can join lectures position in Government colleges.

*** B.Tech with minimum of 55 % marks is required for NET exam.

*** You can draw UGC scale salary packages. You can have Rs. 40,000 /- per month.

All the best.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?