26th September 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng

I am b.tech in electronics ad comm. egg in 2012. I am looking for a job in IT sector. I have done c/c++. Please tell me any courses that i can join and get a job in IT sector. What is the scope if i do diploma in Embedded s/y ( 4 month). please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  4. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  5. How to get placed in a core companies?
  6. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  7. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  8. List of government sector jobs after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  10. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  12. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  14. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  15. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  16. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  17. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  18. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
27th March 2013, 01:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng

Diploma in embedded system is quite useful to have a job in electronics sector. B.Tech degree with short term course in embedded system will help you to have a rewarding job in electronics sector. If you are interested in software job, try to attend on campus/off campus recruitments. Pursuing short term software courses will also be suitable for you. CCNA, CCNP, software testing, ASP.NET, etc are some of the suitable options for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?