27th September 2012, 05:35 PM
nithinnelson888

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%

i am a final year mechanical engg. student.Till now my aggregate is 73%.Is it an eligible mark for doing ms in germany? Also is that necessary to know german language while studying there? which are the qualifying exams for germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  2. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  5. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  6. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  7. Admission in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical with 62%? Procedure to be followed for it?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  12. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  13. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  16. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  17. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
8th October 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%

ELIGIBLE CRITERIA
5th November 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%

i am doing my engineering in Instrumentation and control engineering. what is the job scopes for me in germany or canada? how can i apply for this?
7th August 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed my engg this year I have cgpa 7.8 and I am going to job for 2 years.after I completed my job can I get a seat in germany.I didnt do even single internship.is this german language is necessary for germany.please give me the answer please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?