28th September 2012, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science

i am persuing btech third year with computer science. may i got job in navy,indian army,and iaf,,and i weared a specs with power -3.00

Related Questions:
  1. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  4. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  7. How to join Indian Army ?I am a 3rd year engineering student in computer science
  8. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  9. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  10. How to join IAF after doing 3rd year B.E(Computer Science)? What is the procedure?
  11. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  12. Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?
  13. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Career in indian navy after b.tech? Exams and dates?
  15. Job in Defense for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  16. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join IAF or Navy after passing B.Tech computer science
  18. How to join IAF or Navy after passing B.Tech computer science?
28th September 2012, 10:56 AM
bhaskar51

Default Re: Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am persuing btech third year with computer science. may i got job in navy,indian army,and iaf,,and i weared a specs with power -3.00

If you are in the final year of B.tech then you are also eligible for the C.D.S exam. You are eligible after your B.tech. You can appear for Indian Army, Navy and Air Force through the CDS exam.

1) Indian Millitary Academy.
2) Indian Naval Academy.
3) Indian Air Force Academy.
4) Officers Training Academy.

In the above catageries the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force Academy are permanent commissions and the Officers Training Academy is Short Service Commission.

1) Indian Millitary Academy :

You should have a Engineering degree from recognized university.
Your age limit should be between 19 to 24 years

3) For Air Force Academy :

You should have Engineering Degree from recognized university or B.Sc equivalent with Physics, and Mathematics.
Your age limit should be between 19 to 23 years.

4) For Officers Training Academy :

You should have Engineering degree from recognized university.
Your age limit should be between 19 to 25 years.
28th September 2012, 11:11 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science

Yes, you can get a job in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force after completion of B.Tech. with Computer Science through appearing CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted twice every year by UPSC to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree or B.Tech. exam in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The candidate aspiring to join Indian Naval and Air Force Academy should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Graduation Level.

The selection is through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

You can also apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted by Air Force to join Flying Branch/Technical Branch/Ground Duty Branch after completion of B.tech.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.in
28th September 2012, 03:15 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
Friend if you want to join Indian Defence Services then you have apply for U.E.S after passing 3rd year of B.tech.

U.E.S is University Entry Schems

ELIGIBILITY FOR U.E.S:-
> Pass B.Tech Pre-final year from recognized University.
> Age limit for U.E.S is 19-25 year.
> You should medically fit
> Candidate must be citizen of Indian

You can apply both online or offline.
For date of notification you read employment newspaper.

GOOD LUCK!
7th January 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am doing comuter engginer . I am in 3rd year .I want to join IAF.How should i join it ?What is the reqvirement for joing the IAF?And which exam i have to pass for this?
8th January 2013, 07:02 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science

Quote:

How To Join Armed Forces

After the completion of your graduation..you can appear for the CDS (Combined Defense Services) Exam which is conducted by UPSC every year in the months of February and September..

Candidates must satisfy the following eligibility criterion for appearing in the exam :-

>> candidate must be within the age limit of :-

> 19-22 years for Navy
> 19-23 years for Air Force
> 19-24 years for Army
> 19-25 years for Officer's Training Academy

>> candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized institute..

You will be tested on the following areas :-

>> General Knowledge
>> Basic Maths
>> English

You can also go to http://upsc.gov.in for more details on the exam..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of CDS along with this post for your reference..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-1 ENGLISH 2012.pdf(543.5 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 GK 2012.pdf(2.00 MB, 140 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 MATHS 2012.pdf(729.6 KB, 122 views)
15th January 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

now i am in 3rd year in B.E mechanical eng. & i got 59%
Can i apply indian army,navy,airforce?
Plz reply
7th October 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the entries of officers for students pursuing btech in 2nd year in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?