4th March 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

I got 79% in degree and i got less than 60% in 10 and 12th. so can i direct the call from TCS. To get the call from you where to apply. Please send me the link at [email protected] where i can fill the form to get registered myself.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in TCS after scoring 72% marks in 10th
  2. Eligibility criteria to become a System Engineer in TCS?
  3. What kind of jobs are available in TCS for B.Sc graduates? Eligibility to apply for a candidate with 85% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 73% in B.Sc?
  4. Eligibility for TCS with 73% marks in B.Tech, 51% in 12th standard and 91% in 10th standard? other companies where i can apply?
  5. What is the admission process for HUL? I have passed 2 years diploma in fitter trade
  6. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  7. Can I get job in TCS or other good companies after having 87% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 65% in B.E? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  9. Can I join TCS after scoring 58% marks in 10th and 61% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard?
  11. TCS interview eligibility criteria based on marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for a job in TCS after 52%, 63%, 59.2% and 70% in 10th, 12th, B.Sc and MCA respectively?
  13. Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to attend TCS interview with 50% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  16. Job in TCS for a candidate who has secured 49.8% in B.Sc?
  17. How can I apply in TCS? I've secured 59.83% marks in 10th, 60% marks in 12th and have done UG(BCA) and PG(MCA)
  18. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
4th March 2011, 02:34 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

TCS (tata consultancy service) will ask the mini 60% marks throughout the all the education qualification up to now.
As you have 79% in degree, cannot apply for TCS for job,because you are not having 60% in your 10th class and 12th class.
So better to search for another jobs
which they accept your percentage.Concentrate on that type company job which will be allowed to apply.
As your scale increased from below 60% to 79%,you will getting good job in top company..................
all the best
4th March 2011, 03:00 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

Dear,

Minimum Eligibility for TCS (Tata Consultancy Service): -

1. B.E. or B.Tech. in any stream = 65 % aggregate

2. 10th & 12th Standard = 60 % aggregate

According to my opinion, you are not eligibile for TCS (Tata Consultancy Service) after 79 % in degree and less than 60 % marks in 10th and 12th standard.

If TCS (Tata Consultancy Service) neglect 10th and 12th standard percentage then you are eligibile for TCS (Tata Consultancy Service) after 79 % in degree.

Good Luck
4th March 2011, 03:45 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Look TCS does not call people for interview the way you are thinking.

TCS does go for campus placement, and it obviously seems that in your college they did not come.

The other way to apply in TCS is to post your resume with them.
You can post your resume online on their website, or personally go and drop it in their letter box addressed to the HRD department.

79% in BTech is a very good marks and will add to your benefit.
However low score in schooling might create problems, but however, it is the performance and the confidence they look for.

If you are confident of yourself and are able and knowledgeable, then nothing can come between you and your placement.
Maybe, you can even get placements in a better company with more salary!!
4th March 2011, 04:09 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

the eligibility criterion to apply for job in TCS is you should have minimum of 60% marks through out your career. that means you should have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation.

but unfortunately you do not have 60% marks in 10th and 12th so you will not be eligible to apply for job in TCS. you should try for job in any other company.

to apply about the career in TCS visit the website http://www.careers.tcs.com for registration for job recruitment you will get link from this website. this is portal by TCS. after registration they will give one reference id. when they will conduct any campusing they will inform you through email.

best wishes.
4th March 2011, 06:02 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

the eligibility criteria to apply for job in TCS during campus placement is minimum of
60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation.

but you can join it later after working 2 or 3 years for another company you can switch
to TCS and at that time your 10th and 12th marks doesn't matter.what matters is how
much technical knowledge u have got .
4th March 2011, 07:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

If You Are Interested to Apply for TCS, Then For This You Have to Scored Minimum 60% Marks In Your Career, Since from 10th Till Graduation Or Post Graduation.

But As per You, You Dont Have Scored 60% Marks In Your 10th And 12th Examination.

So, Scored First Division Since From 10th Is Compulsory, If You Are Interested To Apply for TCS.

In These Days Mostly Company Wants 60% Marks, Throught Your Career So, As Per the Eligiblity, You Are Not Eligible to Apply for TCS.

But I Will Suggest You Just Contact to The TCS And Consult With Him Whether You Are Eligible to Apply for TCS Or Not.

http://www.careers.tcs.com
4th March 2011, 08:05 PM
Arsalaan

TCS has a strict criteria of minumum 60% score throughout adademic career.
if a doesnot have 60% each in 10th 12th and gradution
they dont allow you to sit for the aptitude test.
Hence you can not get a job with TCS.
However there are some companies that have lower criteria,
you need to see if they visit your campus or not.
Further you can join some smaller companies and later move on to larger companies
(with work exparience.)
You also have option of government jobs.
4th March 2011, 08:13 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

whether it is TCS , IBM or GOOGLE.

percentage is only a cut off..

you have a good progress throughout your career..most of the companies will look for resumes who has increasing percentages successively.

all that matters is ..

your knowledge

your communication skills

your leadership qualities.

your interview performance.

your confidence

and etc..,

once again i say you percentage is only cutoff.

so try with confidence..

you'll definitely succeed..

all the best

~aditya~
4th March 2011, 08:49 PM
mishra245

The eligiblity criteria for and good company is 65% in overall your study.
It means you are applicable for the placement after you get 65% marks in bachelor, intermediate, highschool.
4th March 2011, 09:09 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

eligibility criteria of TCS 60% throughout the carrier(ENGG.,12TH,10TH)

IF ABOVE CRITERIA U WILL NOT SATISFY THEN U CAN NOT SIT IN TCS
4th March 2011, 09:26 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

hello friend....

You are eligible to apply for TCS cause they need 60% and above in 10th,12th and UG.... to apply for TCS you have to do 2 steps...

1) Register yourself in TCS as direct applicant(from Campus) or engineering graduate in the link given below...

https://grs.tcs.com/DTOnline/Careers...ontroller1.jsp

2) Register yourself in openseesame portal of TCS to fill the portfolio(profile) and to give TCS model test which helps you to do well in the aptitude test for TCS... kindly follow the link given below...

https://openseesame.tcs.com/

I have also attached the present model paper for TCS and the pattern 451 question of TCS in this post which helps you to prepare for the aptitude... check it over....

hope the info. helps... All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS jan 2011.pdf(30.4 KB, 232 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 239 views)
4th March 2011, 10:29 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Your not eligible for the TCS.The Eligibility criteria of apply for job in TCS.
You have minimum 60% marks in through out career.And No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS.And gap in studies upto 2 yrs is permitted with valid reason.
4th March 2011, 10:52 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Knowledge has much importance than degree.i had seen many people with low percentage and good knowledge getting jobs in big companies.TCS need atleast 60% throughout your career. but you are unfortunately not eligible because you have less than 60% in 10th and 12th .however the most important is knowledge ..for detailed query please visit www.careers.tcs.com. Register at above website for job recruitment.After registration ,you will get an id to view your account. They will also inform you about campusing through your e-mail id.
5th March 2011, 12:40 AM
Arvi.S

Tata Consultancy Services will appoint 30,000 software engineer as fresher. The vacant post will be full fill this year . Here is detail of Eligibility / Criteria and salary structure of fresher software engineer in TCS.

Eligibility – B.E/B.Tech B.Sc MCA M.E/M.Tech/MS M.Sc

Experience– Fresher , Pass out in 2009/2010

Remuneration- Rs. 20,000 for fresher

Here is information for process of recruitment for fresher in TCS. TCS organises three step of interview.

First interview related to technical knowledge. You may asked question regarding everything you have written in your resume. This is based mostly on C++, Linux, and C. In C++ concept (virtual constructor and destruct, run time polymer, access specifier, templates, malloc, calloc), Linux , RDBMS concepts etc.

Second round interview will be HR round .

And after get success in two round you will be sent for third round interview which is Management Interview. In this interview they ask about CMM, PCMM, Company Info, BvQi etc.
5th March 2011, 10:48 AM
mannubhu1

Tcs recruits job to only those students who have minimum overall 60 percent score in 10th, 12th and B.TECH. Unfortunately you could nit score more than 60% in 10th and 12th.so, you are not eligible for it.

But dont worry, there are some companies like virtuza, cognizant and polaris which offers job without taking consideration of 12th and 10th marks. Try to score more in gate, it will also help in placement, this year gate exam has been over( it was on 13th feb 2011). try for next year.

GOOD LUCK.
5th March 2011, 07:34 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

TCS ENTRY SCHEME FOR FRESHERS:--
1.)campus placement i.e. come to you college.
procedure to apply:--
in good colleges it come so need to worry.
2.)Direct recruitment.

procedure to apply:--
login to this website and create your resume http://www.careers.tcs.com/ whenever requirement will be there,they will call you.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS selection is :-
1.)need to have consistence 60% from 10th,12th and B.tech..
2.)Should not have more than 2years Education Gap....

TCS recruitment procedure:--
1.)Written Test.
2.)Technical Interview
3.)Hr interview

Aptitude test basically had three sections.

1. VERBAL AND NON VERBAL

10 Synonyms, 10 Antonyms, 7 fill in the blanks with 10 to12 options provided, 1 unseen passage.

Go through GRE ..

For Antonyms there r five excercises in GRE, go through all of them. And rest of this section was really tough. Don't worry, there was no sectional cut-off.

2. QUANTZ

be through with the following chapters OF R.S.Aggrawal:

1.Time and distance

2.Time and work

3.Series

4.Percentage

5.Problem on ages

6.Profit and loss

7.Boats and streams

8.Chain rule

Odd one out from previous TCS papers.

3. CRITICAL REASONING

There was 12 question in this section. Actually there was 3 critical reasoning having 4 question each. Follow strictly GRE 12th edition. All the 3 reasonings were from there only. Rather if u r unable to understand the logic by heart the answers.

so better prepare r.s agarwal and gre is enough for tcs aptitude...
5th March 2011, 09:11 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Job in Tata Consultancy Service (TCS)

-->Till Last year they where asking 65% Aggregate in 10th,12th and Degree , but now they din't Expect 65% IN 10TH AND 12TH, you should have more then 65% in Degree and you need to pass the Aptitude Exam and Technical in c,c++ and Java to get selected

-->You can apply for the job directly to the following link, if you have all Eligibility they will consider you for Written Exam by sending a mail to your Email ID

http://http://www.careers.tcs.com/Ca...areersHome.jsp

-->Talent Sprint Training is given for Software Engineer to get selected in Software Company, Try to join that, for joining that basic Aptitude Test will be Conducted,you need to pass

All the Best work Hard
5th March 2011, 11:59 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 79% in degree and i got less than 60% in 10 and 12th. so can i direct the call from TCS. To get the call from you where to apply. Please send me the link at [email protected] where i can fill the form to get registered myself.

According to the eligibility criteria of TCS you are not eligible for TCS exam because the eligibility criteria for TCS is minimum 60% marks in B.Tech , 10th and in 12th but your marks in 10th and 12th is less then 60%. So you are not eligible for TCS.
12th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

priority between a fresher and discontinue student
19th March 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

when this process start .its long time we registered.is anyone got any call or info?
15th April 2011, 11:14 PM
chiranjeev90

hi,
sorry u aren't elligible for the tcs campus placements as th

u can visit the official website:-http://www.careers.tcs.com
23rd April 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, I'm pavani..i am student in MCA 4th sem(ou)..i got 48% in 10th class,inter(mpc) 49%,degree coresponding BCA 69.5%..softwareprofessional i am eligibility or not.plz solve my query i am so warry about it plz sir.
25th April 2011, 06:36 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,

ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTERING TCS:
*Should have 60% from 10th,12th and BE/B.tech
*Strictly rejected the candidates who are having more than 2 years gap
*Should be skilled in situation handling, etc.,

Recruitment process
*Written Test
*Technical Interview
*Hr interview(Technical + General HR)

All the Best.
27th April 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have more than 60% in 10th &12th in BE i have more than 65% but in BE 6 month gap pls tell me i m elligible in tcs job or not pls reply
12th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the elligiblle cuttoff marks in CTS (cognizant)sir.........?in this company considerable by all 10th 12th and graduate degees or not sir...please give me ur valuble sugection to me sir......
31st May 2011, 10:56 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

TCS (tata consultancy service) will ask the mini 60% marks throughout the all the education qualification up to now.
As you have 79% in degree, cannot apply for TCS for job,because you are not having 60% in your 10th class and 12th class.
which they accept your percentage.Concentrate on that type company job which will be allowed to apply.
As your scale increased from below 60% to 79%,you will getting good job in top company.
1st June 2011, 12:43 AM
Deb51

no you will not get chance to appear in TCS recruitment process as your marks in 10th and 12th is less than 60%. the eligibility criterion to appear in TCS recruitment procee is candidate should have minimum of 60% marks throughout. but you don't have in 10th and 12th so you are not eligible.
14th June 2011, 11:52 PM
sachin6

No problem.the requirement is 60% only.you have to improve your skills and you will get a good job
17th June 2011, 10:25 PM
sachin6

Ya your chances are very good to get a placement. Improve your skills and aptitude,attitude. Surely you will get it.
4th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of london based employee working since 2002
12th July 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i got job in tcs.at the of appearing for interview i am havng 60%in my b.tech....but at the time of my end semester i gt only 58.6 due to some reasons......wat i have to do now....please give some solution.....i got the job through campus requirement.....
8th August 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i have more than 60% in 10th & 12th , but i passed 10th in 2005 & 12th in 2008,can i apply for TCS????????
9th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 72%in 10th and 50% in 12th and 67% in b.tech can you apply on tcs,wipro and infosys.
30th August 2011, 04:04 PM
Mannu2525

Dear,
You are not eligible for TCS. As your 10th and 12th satandard marks are less than 60% which make you ineligible for TCS. Eligibility for TCS is written below. check it out

Eligibility for TCS
•-> Graduation degree from any recognized university in engineering.

•-> 60% in X, XII and Graduation.

•-> No backlogs.

•-> Not more than 2 year gap.

I advice you to search those companies whose eligibility criteria for X, XII and Graduation is less than 60%.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
30th August 2011, 09:28 PM
rana2011
Banned

As your scale increased from below 60% to 79%,you will getting good job in top company.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 04:18 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

According to my opinion, you are not eligibile for TCS (Tata Consultancy Service) after 79 % in degree and less than 60 % marks in 10th and 12th standard.

If TCS (Tata Consultancy Service) neglect 10th and 12th standard percentage then you are eligibile for TCS (Tata Consultancy Service) after 79 % in degree.

Thanks
31st August 2011, 07:06 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you are not eligiable for TCS campus placement with less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard.

the criteria for TCS Off campus is

1.BE/B.Tech holders candidates.

2.60% marks throughout of academic career.

3.No back logs.

4.good communication skill.

all the best.......
31st August 2011, 10:34 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS as the criterion is 60% in 10th,12th and in B.Tech.
As your 10th and 12th marks are less than 60% so you can't sit for TCS.

There others companies who will allow you to sit,so no need to worry, just go for the company which will allow you.
All the best.
1st September 2011, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

TCS is the top most IT company in the industry .The placement process for TCS is given below-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

Those candidate have through out 60% in career are eligible TCS.

Also the candidate have not any pending backlog. Your 10 th and 12th standard marks is not above 60%.

So you are not eligible for TCS .

Thanks
13th October 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 85%in 10th and 59%in 12th with 76%in B.E.Is there campus selection in TCS
13th October 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

JOB after scoring 85%in 10th, 59%in 12th and 76%in B.E
12th January 2012, 11:53 PM
ram1246

HI

That's a good percentage you gained in graduation nothing happens about past but you must very much talented .

Remember one thing if you score good marks in written exam then you can automatically get the chance of proving of your self .

I don't know y your stressing TCS but i think you try for companies also if you have experience you can easily get in to the TCS company

k now let has know about TCS company :

This points may help while interview

This are some important point about TCS company ,this may help you when the interviewer ask about TCS like he can ask you like this

what do you know about TCS company ?

why did you chose only this company ?

like this he may ask this are some related answers

Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is a global IT services, business solutions and outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai, India and a subsidiary of the Tata Group conglomerate.

It is the second-largest India-based provider of business process outsourcing services.

TCS has been ranked #20 in the list of top companies of India,by Fortune India 500 magazine.

It began as the "Tata Computer Centre", for the company Tata Group whose main business was to provide computer services to other group companies.

F C Kohli was the first general manager. J. R. D. Tata was the first chairman, followed by Pankaj Roy.

During 2005, TCS ventured into a new area for an Indian IT services company – Bioinformatics.

In 2008, the company went through an internal restructuring exercise that executives claim would bring about agility to the organization.

In 2011, the company entered the Small and medium enterprises (SME) market with cloud-based offerings.

One of TCS' first assignments was to provide punched card services to a sister concern, Tata Steel (then TISCO).

It later bagged the country's first software project, the Inter-Branch Reconciliation System (IBRS) for the Central Bank of India.

It also provided bureau services to Unit Trust of India, thus becoming one of the first companies to offer BPO services.

ALL THE BEST

I think you can definitely get the job in your dream company TCS GO 4 IT
18th January 2012, 01:44 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Recruitement is done on the basis of :

1. Your CGPA or grades in BTECH/BE
2. Projects done during graduation.
3. Extra curricular activities
4. Why you want to join some particular IT company
5. Ant research work would be appreciated.

Other than this , no no other criteria.
21st January 2012, 03:43 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
the eligibility criterion to apply for job in TCS is you should have minimum of 60% marks through out your career. that means you should have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation.

but unfortunately you do not have 60% marks in 10th and 12th so you will not be eligible to apply for job in TCS. you should try for job in any other company.

to apply about the career in TCS visit the website http://www.careers.tcs.com for registration for job recruitment you will get link from this website. this is portal by TCS. after registration they will give one reference id. when they will conduct any campusing they will inform you through email.

best wishes.
thank you
18th July 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i got in 10th 64%,in 10 2 i got 57%,in degree i got 59,in mba got 61%, can i apply to tcs
21st September 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello i prangya and completed b.tech on 2012 and having mark 64% and 58% in12th and 77% in 10th.AM i able to get job in TCS.
30th September 2012, 04:51 PM
kkavitha1719

Default Re: Job in TCS after 75% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?

30th September 2012, 10:20 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
For TCS you will have to score minimum 60% in 10th,12th and in gradaution
Otherwise you are not eligible for TCS

Then you will have to fulfill these criteria first :

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 60% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.

All the best..........
16th October 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

my cgpa is 6.33 and when it is converted to percentage i have 60.26 . in 10th i have 87.4% ,12th 88.7% am i eligible for any software companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?