29th September 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How to secure admission in St Johns medical College for MBBS course?

I am Judith Christobel.M, doing my 12th standard in Rose Mary Matric,H.S.S, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. I wish to secure an admission in St. John's Medical college for an M.B.B.S course. What should I do to get an admission in this college? What is the fees structure? Do we have an entrance test? If so what is the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any negative marking for St Johns medical college Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in St Johns medical college?
  3. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  4. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  5. How will I get the application form for MBBS entrance test in St. Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  6. MBBS fee structure at St. Johns Medical College?
  7. How to get the application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS?
  8. Procedure for admission in St. Johns Medical College?
  9. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after scoring 118 in PCB
  10. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  11. Syllabus and fee structure for MBBS course in St.Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  12. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  14. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
  15. How to get application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS course? From where to get the forms?
  16. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS?
  18. What is the pattern and difficulty level of St Johns medical exam
22nd March 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to secure admission in St Johns medical College for MBBS course?

WHAT FOR TO ASK QUESTION THE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?