30th September 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?

i ve done Bsc (microbiology,zoology and chemistry) in 2006,can i persue with MSc dietic and nutrition through distance education

pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  2. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  4. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  5. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  6. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  7. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  10. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  11. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition after doing BSc General under CU
  12. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  13. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
  14. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  15. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  16. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  17. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  18. Can I do Msc in microbiology after Bsc in zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?

Can i pursue Msc in diets and nutrition after graduation from Bsc microbiology?
1st December 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?

I have completed my graduation with botany zoology chemistry and I want to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics
Course is it possible because I'm not done bsc with nutrition please give me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?