4th March 2011, 09:45 PM
Rajesham D

Last date of submission of forms of MBBS entrance exam? Can we submit forms online?

1.What is the last date for submission of forms for MBBS 2011 entrance.
2. Is there online submission of forms?

Related Questions:
  1. Difficulty faced during submission of aieee forms online
  2. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  3. Where can I buy the entrance forms of IP university for MBBS course? Last date of submission of application forms?
  4. What is the date of submission of NDA entrance exam forms?
  5. When to get forms for NDA Exam in Post Offices? Last date to submit forms for this Exam?
  6. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. What is the date of online forms submission for MHT CET exam
  8. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?
  10. Last date of submission of forms of MBBS entrance exam? Can we submit forms online?
  11. Forms for Polytechnic and last date of submission?
  12. From where to get AIEEE forms? Last date to submit AIEEE forms?
  13. Online submission of uksee forms?
  14. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  15. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? How to fill it and where are the forms available in Karnataka in Belgaum?
  16. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will I get the application form for AIIMS MBBS? -- [New]
  18. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
5th March 2011, 01:21 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of MBBS entrance exam? Can we submit forms online?

Application Forms Availability for AIIMS MBBS 2011

Application forms for AIIMS are available in Mid-January from the designated State Bank of India branches across the country.

The form can also be obtained by post by sending a request for form along with a Demand Draft to AIIMS.

The candidates have to fill the form and send it along with required documents to AIIMS.

Important Dates (Tentative):

Date of Entrance examination: 1st week of June, 2011

Availability of application forms: mid week of February, 2011-mid of March, 2011

Last date for receipt of completed application form: fourth week of March, 2011

Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS:

To get admission in MBBS course in AIIMS a candidate has to pass class 12th with atleast 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate required is 50%. Also a candidate should have attained the age of atleast 17 years by 31st December, 2011.
5th March 2011, 02:14 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of MBBS entrance exam? Can we submit forms online?

I am providing you details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2011.

The forms are available for eligible candidates and can be filled and submitted in 2 modes.

Online Mode:

You can fill the form online at:

http://202.144.108.151/Aiims-MBBS-JAN2011/

Cost of form is Rs1000/-(Rs800/-for SC/ST).

The details of filling online form is simple and is given in the attachment below.

Offline form:

To obtain the offline form, you need to send a request to the Assistant Controller of Exam All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110 608 alongwith a demand draft of Rs.1050/-(Rs.850/- for SC/ST) in the favour of "ACCOUNTS OFFICER(EXAMS) AIIMS MBBS-2011".
Clearly mention your address with pincode on the envelope.

Important Dates:

Last date for receipt of Online Applications: 15th March, 2011( upto 5.00 PM)
Status of applications will be available on AIIMS website by : 18th April, 2011

Admit Card to be hosted at www.aiimsexams.org by:16th May, 2011
Date of Entrance Examination:1st June, 2011(10.00 AM to 1.30 PM)
Expected date of declaration of result : 15th July, 2011
Commencement of classes:1st August 2011.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS_-_(16X16)_ENG_REVISED_matter__4-2-2011.pdf(907.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS instruction on form filling.pdf(101.0 KB, 84 views)
5th March 2011, 10:52 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

***AIIMS MBBS 2011 IMPORTANT DATES***

1. You can apply Online Application on www.aiimsexams.org …………. 15.02.2011 to 15.03.2011

2. Off-line sale of prospectus-cum-application forms: by post 15th February, 2011 to 10th March, 2011; by hand 15th February, 2011 to 15th March, 2011

3. Last Date for applying On-line/ Off-line Application ... ...... ……15.03.2011

On-line Application: You can submit application On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org
You can pay the application fee through a challan form (downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable by the applicant to the Bank.

For all other details please visit official sites:
www.aiims.edu
www.aiims.ac.in

Regards
Kapila
5th March 2011, 10:58 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Important Dates

Last date for receipt of Online Applications : 15th March, 2011( upto 5.00 PM)
Status of applications will be available on AIIMS website by : 18th April, 2011

EXAMINATION SCHEDULE : MBBS

Admit Card to be hosted at www.aiimsexams.org :

(through net only, not by post) by 16th May, 2011
Date of Entrance Examination : 1st June, 2011 (Wednesday) (10.00 AM to 1.30 PM)
Expected date of declaration of result : 15th July, 2011

here you can submit form online

http://202.144.108.151/Aiims-MBBS-JAN2011/
5th March 2011, 11:06 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

YES, you can submit online MBBS application form, through official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in

AIPMT Examination Dates (Tentative): -

1. Dates for availability of application forms = October 24, 2010 to December 07, 2010

2. Last date for receipt of completed application forms = December 31, 2010

3. Date of Preliminary Examination = April 10, 2011

4. Date of Final Examination = May 22, 2011

Good Luck
8th March 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i m here fr applying online application for AIIMS 2011. i create my registeration bt can't recieve any e mail regarding to chalan form. so plz suggest me how i can get the chalan form of mine to apply for the MBBS course?
12th March 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i submit the AIIMS MBBS entrance test form by hand before 15th At AIIMS??
12th March 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of application for MBBS entrance of VMMC
13th March 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

what if i am late in sending form?
16th March 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

how to cheak whether my application form has been received or not?
18th March 2011, 11:40 AM
danish_khurana

Lightbulb Re: Last date of submission of forms of MBBS entrance exam? Can we submit forms online?

CBSE AIPMT 2011 Important Dates

Sale of bulletin: 13th December, 2010 to 31st December, 2010
Online submission: 15th November, 2010 to 31st December, 2010
Last date of receipt of off line application: 07th January, 2011
Last date of receipt of online application (confirmation page): 07th January, 2011

How to Apply

Online submission of application may be made by accessing the board’s website www.aipmt.nic.in from 15th November, 2010 (10.00 a.m.) to 31st December, 2010 (5.00 p.m.). Instructions for sending online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout are available on website. Candidates submitting online application have been given exemption of Rs 100/- in the examination fee irrespective of their category
Accordingly, fee of Rs 700/- for general/OBC category candidates and Rs 350/- for SC/ST category candidates may be remitted in the following ways; by credit card, or through demand draft in favour of Secretary, central board of secondary education, Delhi drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Delhi

Offline submission of application may be made on the prescribed application form. The information bulletin and application form costing Rs 800/- for General/OBC category and Rs 450/- for SC/ST category can be obtained against cash payment from the designated branches of Canara bank/regional offices of the CBSE between 13th December, 2010 to 31st December, 2010. Information bulletin and application form can also be obtained by post from the board by sending a written request with a demand draft for Rs 850/- for general/OBC category and Rs 500/- for SC/ST category payable to the secretary, central board of secondary education, Delhi along with a self addressed envelope of size 12”x10”. The request must reach to the board on or before 24th December, 2010. The request should be superscribed as request for information bulletin and application form for AIPMT-2011

Regards
~~Danish~~
22nd March 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of mbbs applicatiopn forms . vellore
23rd March 2011, 11:03 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesham D View Post
1.What is the last date for submission of forms for MBBS 2011 entrance.
2. Is there online submission of forms?

For which MBBS entrance exam you want to know that the last date
of apply of application form you not mention in your question.
So first tell me MBBS entrance exam name then i try to help you.
5th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have submit my form but i not given my admit card and i have not remember my form no. sir please tel me what can i do
29th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME THE EXACT LAST DATE FOR THE FORM SUBMISSION BY POST AND BY NET
19th October 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

When is the last day for submission of form AIPMT 2012 & WHERE CAN WE GET THE FORM
19th November 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus for mbbs entrance exam?
29th February 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of online application for AIIMS entrance exam
21st June 2012, 09:03 PM
Paras Gopani

hey
For aiims 2012, yes you can apply for this exam online,,,
and the last date for online form submission is 2nd april upto 5:00pm
for further queries you can get all information here---

http://medical.entrancecorner.com/aiims/aiims-2012-important-dates.html

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?