2nd October 2012, 03:30 PM
www.manojkumar

How to join MCA course in the top colleges of America?

can i have mca from the america of top college ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  2. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarships in America for MCA? Is America suitable for MCA?
  4. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  5. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  6. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  7. List of top colleges for doing MCA? Is Anna university good or PSG?
  8. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in 12th?
  9. List of top 10 MCA colleges of India? Which city would be better for MCA?
  10. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  11. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET? -- [New]
  12. List of top 10 MCA colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Scholarships in America for pursuing MCA? Suitable countries other than America?
  14. List of top 25 MCA colleges with date of sale of forms? Websites of those colleges?
  15. List of top 10 colleges of MCA? For which subjects should I appear?
  16. Top 10 colleges for MCA? Fee structure and score needed to join those colleges?
  17. Top Colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
21st February 2013, 09:44 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join MCA course in the top colleges of America?

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.manojkumar View Post
can i have mca from the america of top college ?
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can join the MCA program in the abroad by following exams.

For everything except the MBA program you need to write the following exams in order to achieve a Master degree from the foreign universities.

GRE

TOEFL

IELTS

This are the exams need to attempted and get a good score which are asked by the colleges in the US,UK etc

In order to get the seats which provide this degree you need to have good minimum score so that you are accepted to study in their colleges.

Also you need to have a bank balance of 20 lakhs are more.Then only the i20 can come for you.

i20 is the thing that tells you are accepted for a certain college and you are ready to get admitted to that certain college.

So after all this VISA also plays a vital role so also concentrate on the visa interview so that you are not failed in the last round.

Even if you god a fantastic score and a good balance.But you failed in the visa interview then am sorry to say that you will be not allowed for going to that country.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
25th June 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bca i like to study MCA in abroad SO plz tell that how many years Mca in abrnad
15th June 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done bca in 2011 and get 6 band in ilets. I want to do mca in USA. kindly send me name ofthe universitys in which i have a possibilty to enroll
5th April 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

In order to join MCA in abroad for that can I appear anyone entrance exam that is enough or not I mean I appear entrance exam in TOEFL or GRE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?