2nd October 2012, 04:38 PM
VIKESHI

Number of seats available in different IITs through GATE entrance for ST candidates

No. of seats available in different iits through GATE entrance for ST candidates

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats for the candidates of OBC category for M.Tech course in IITs and NITs?
  2. Number of seats available in IITs through GATE exam?
  3. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  4. Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics? Can a M.Sc Maths candidate get good job in MNC? Number of seats in IITs for M.Sc Maths candidates? How many marks should be scored to get admission in IITs for M.Tech Maths?
  5. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP for Civil Branch after scoring 159 in MHT CET? How much could be the cutoff this time?
  6. Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?
  7. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
  8. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered?
  9. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE? -- [New]
  10. Total number of seats in IIT's and NITs for M.Tech through GATE exam in each branch?
  11. What is the total number of seats in IITs for M.Tech Biotech? GATE score required to take admission in IITs?
  12. Minimum number of seats available for GATE exam in NITS and IITs?
  13. Total number of seats available in IITs and NITs through GATE?
  14. Minimum percentage criteria for M.Tech
  15. Any defense reservations in IITs and NITs with GATE score?
  16. can I get a seat in NIT Warangal college after scoring 139 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Number of students that appear for PO paper of GATE exam? How many seats are there for industrial and production engineering in IITs?
  18. What are the total number of seats in IITS, NITS?
26th January 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in different IITs through GATE entrance for ST candidates

Total seat of gate for m. Tech in iit jee
27th January 2013, 01:36 AM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: Number of seats available in different IITs through GATE entrance for ST candidates

Hi
plz see the attached brochure for details:-
best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf jam2013_brochure.pdf(4.79 MB, 185 views)
13th July 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in different IITs through GATE entrance for ST candidates

sir,i want to study in any iits,so how many marks i need...am st candiate plz reply [email protected] this is my id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?