2nd October 2012, 09:33 PM
wendakai

How to appear for NTSE after passing 10th?

I am in tenth standard. I am going to appear for ntse. i am very much determined to get the scholarship. suggest how i should prepare

15th January 2017, 11:53 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear for NTSE after passing 10th?

he National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a National Level scholarship program in India for the admission in FITJEE coaching center. FITJEE offers various courses related to preparation of Engineering & Medical entrance. The slected student also get some discount in fees. Students studying in Class X are eligible to appear for the selection process. As it is organized by an official body (NCERT), it is widely regarded as the most valuable examination at high school level in India.

To apply for the NTSE entrance test login to the page "http://ntse.fiitjee.com" and click on apply button. You will be asked to fill some basic educational details and after the submission of online you will be asked to make a payment of Rs.500 for the completion of application form submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?