3rd October 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA

respected sir,

i have done BCA & MBA and now i want to do the course of company secretary. so please provide detail information regarding the admission to company secretary. the procedure how i can take admission to this course.?? also tell me the syllabus, duration of this course and fee structure???

16th November 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA

respected sir,
i am BBA final year student now i want to do the course of company secretary. so please provide detail information regarding the admission to company secretary. the procedure how i can take admission to this course.how percentage of marks required in 2 also tell me the syllabus, duration of this course and fee structure???
22nd February 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the course contents and duration of executive programe of cs
11th July 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i did B.com HONS(CAlcutta university regular) LL.B(Vidyasagar university regular) MBA (Finance)[PTU Distence] M.com IGNOU ...how many paper will get exempted
5th September 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for cs course.
20th December 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA and PG in foreign Trade and now i want to do company secretary ,pls suggest me what is the procedure for CS admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?